Senton I think I need new tires for the Senton

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bicketybam

Back from vacation!
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Infraction
  4. Kraton 8S
  5. Kraton 6s
  6. Kraton 4s
  7. Mojave
  8. Notorious
  9. Talion
  10. Typhon 6s
i thought I noticed a decrease in performance yesterday and the run went on. I should have stopped to investigate. But I didn’t and eventually the tire just rolled off. It’s trashed along with the hex.

C6136888-B47A-4427-AF28-F98D7BCC1D21.jpeg
BD0BAFD3-5135-451C-A922-035963D7FDC9.jpeg

It’s not like I’m running crazy power in my Senton. Castle 3800kv motor on 2s. But I do have the 32p spur/pinion and the BLX diffs which adds quite a bit of torque.

I have extra stock hexes from my Granite so I can get away with just replacing the tire. Or do I get adapters and run something different?

Wow, do you think the wheel was tight enough? can it happen even without play? i would though the 14mm hexes would prevent things like that

I’m not sure how that happened.

I am betting the wheel came loose.

Nice mess either way , time for the same aluminum 12mm wheel hex mod you did on the Granite.

Proline Badlands , standard Slash 4x4 offset will work well once you do the 12mm mod.

Looks that way!! Hi All. New to the forum. But not to RC $hit and/or Arrma. I have a Kraton and a Outcast. Non Arrma I have a Traxxas UDR, some rock climbers and comically, a 1/16th scale Summit. It is so small it just blows people away that it can go so fast (only 2ish on 2s), but for somethig just a bit bigger than your cell phone to go that fast... is a little nutz. Just like a 6s Short Course. I have been fired up to see the 6S in action. I think it is really odd that only Arrma has a 6S SC truck? Traxxas does not make a 6s battery, so that must have something to do with it... But from the track guys I have spoke to about it, they say 2S is plenty and 6s would be uncontrollable on a track... I just wanted some input from some owners of the beast. Pretty sure I am getting one, or wondering how the Outcast would do with different hubs smaller wheels etc...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back