I think I'm going to cry - updata

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tango

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Vorteks
It's meant to be like that......... Right

IMG-20220130-WA0005.jpeg

IMG-20220130-WA0006.jpeg

IMG-20220130-WA0007.jpeg

IMG-20220130-WA0008.jpeg

IMG-20220130-WA0009.jpeg

IMG-20220130-WA0010.jpeg

What caused that?? Nose dive into concrete? Also, dispose of that LiPo ASAP as it's a fire hazard. Jennysrc.com is always there! And check the slipper clutch assembly for any cracks in it. Also, the motor mount seems a bit bent.

That will buff right out.
I’m thinking you can put the esc back on with double sided tape and get parts for the rest. That battery, don't let it back in the house! We’ve all been there or are going to be there, joking aside I feel your pain. Keep us posted on the repair.

Looks like a nose dive or head on collision. That’s awful I’m sorry. Hit jennyrc for some cheap repair parts and spares.
It was on 100 and pulling a wheelie and it started to Wobble on the back end and as the front end dropped it veered off into a park bench leg.

Isn't Jennyrc in the states? Might be costly with import charged to UK

Would I also be right in assuming that a lot of parts are interchangeable with the senton and granite 3s blx v3

It was on 100 and pulling a wheelie and it started to Wobble on the back end and as the front end dropped it veered off into a park bench leg.

Isn't Jennyrc in the states? Might be costly with import charged to UK
Ouch we cry we repair then we laugh and crash again gotta love this hobby 😳😂

Would I also be right in assuming that a lot of parts are interchangeable with the senton and granite 3s blx v3
Yes, except for the shocks and the Senton chassis I believe.

Going to nomis39's tomorrow as I have a FTX vantage to transfer to an aluminium chassis so gunna strip down and see whats knackered at the same time

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back