I think I'm gonna try this set of nut drivers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crimsonfancy

A guy that won't give up easily.
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Mojave
  5. Notorious
  6. Talion
  7. Typhon 6s
Price is right and reviews are favorable. What do you guys use?

View attachment 50994

1571249823623.png

How many nut drivers would one use? I can only think of a few? 17mm for wheels and whatever size they use on shock standoffs. Are there others that I didn’t recall?

How many nut drivers would one use? I can only think of a few? 17mm for wheels and whatever size they use on shock standoffs. Are there others that I didn’t recall?

With the new standoffs the nut is bigger than the others on the truck and I was using small vice grips and chewing the nut. For wheels 17mm I use a ratchet. Either way, it's just as cheap to buy the set than to buy just a couple and I use tools for more than trucks.

With the new standoffs the nut is bigger than the others on the truck and I was using small vice grips and chewing the nut. For wheels 17mm I use a ratchet. Either way, it's just as cheap to buy the set than to buy just a couple and I use tools for more than trucks.
I was more curious if I needed a set myself. I have almost every other tool except a nut driver set. I have a small socket set with a 1/4 bit adapter. Pretty sure I’m gonna stick with that. Takes up much less space.

I was more curious if I needed a set myself. I have almost every other tool except a nut driver set. I have a small socket set with a 1/4 bit adapter. Pretty sure I’m gonna stick with that. Takes up much less space.

m3 on most of the truck, the new standoffs are m4 or m4.5, 4s uses m2.5 and I could use that size too I guess.
Or spend plenty extra for the Wiha which covers it all.
https://www.amazon.com/Wiha-26590-Driver-Precision-Handle/dp/B000PDOIT6?ref_=ast_sto_dp

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back