I think my old cellphone may be possessed.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ajdragon

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Raider
Hi

As the title says I think my old cellphone may be possessed. I have a old AT&T cellphone that is about 12 to 13 years old that I use only as an alarm clock and to play music as background sound to drawn out my tinnitus so I can sleep, it's not connected to the internet, no cell service, it in air plain mode all the time and all wireless capabilities are disabled.

Now onto what is strange, the past couple of nights I have started playing just one musical song on repeat through the night and every night since doing this I have been woken up about half way through the night to strange music playing on the phone. I take and press stop on the phone and then play and it goes back to playing the original music I had playing. It's been 3 nights of the same thing, and the same strange music is playing.

So what do you guys think is it possessed or is it glitching.

miss cleo fraud GIF

Hi

As the title says I think my old cellphone may be possessed. I have a old AT&T cellphone that is about 12 to 13 years old that I use only as an alarm clock and to play music as background sound to drawn out my tinnitus so I can sleep, it's not connected to the internet, no cell service, it in air plain mode all the time and all wireless capabilities are disabled.

Now onto what is strange, the past couple of nights I have started playing just one musical song on repeat through the night and every night since doing this I have been woken up about half way through the night to strange music playing on the phone. I take and press stop on the phone and then play and it goes back to playing the original music I had playing. It's been 3 nights of the same thing, and the same strange music is playing.

What kind of "strange music"... are you hearing?

london theatre GIF
Number 1 Falco GIF by Sky HISTORY UK

If your phone really is possessed, you might be able to call Miss Cleo, she died in 2016! :eek:
I think his phone IS possessed by Miss Cleo! 👻

Couple of questions for ya...

1.) What kind of phone is it? Android / iPhone
2.) Is the strange music any song that you have on your phone?
3.) Could it possibly be an alarm sound on your phone or one of the options for sounds when an alarm goes off.
4.) Have you recently installed any apps to the phone?

You could always do a hard reset on the phone and reload just the one song that you want to the phone.

Hi

1) A Z992 with Android ver 4.1.1
2) No, I have a total of 12 songs on it
3) Also No
4) No, I keep this phone as base line as I can

I could reset it but then I would have to learn how to re-root it again, then figure out what apps I striped out of it,

Well I’m glad your phone is not possessed anymore. 😊 That’s strange the noise from your phone wasn’t from any of your alerts, alarms, or notification tones.

*knock on wood 🪵* it doesn’t happen again.

Hi

The funny thing is it hasn't done it again sense I first posted, almost as if it knows I'm waiting for it to happen again.

We at AF have successfully performed a remote exorcism on your phone.. 🍺

We at AF have successfully performed a remote exorcism on your phone.. 🍺
What is AF?

Hi

The funny thing is it hasn't done it again sense I first posted, almost as if it knows I'm waiting for it to happen again.
Looking at your profile picture - what kind of games are you playing online? Ouija board, divination etc? What kind of doors are you opening (knowingly or unknowingly) to the demonic. That stuff is just as real as we are. Wants to ruin our lives in every possible way. Had lots of similar stuff happen to me. Most churches are pretty useless when it comes to these things. Take control and command it to leave in the name of Jesus Christ. A lot of people have weird stuff happening to them and are afraid to speak about it because it makes people look like freaks. So mostly they are stuck alone with it. It it's witchcraft you break it in the name of Jesus Christ or send it back. Speak it out. And then you say according to the will of God, broken or back. That's not yours to decide. Demons and spirits are freaked out when we command in the name of Jesus. They also like to appear as "angels of light". Looking as if they are good. Command them away in the name of Jesus. I curse Satan daily. Just to make sure he knows who his enemy is.

Last edited:
What is AF?

Looking at your profile picture - what kind of games are you playing online? Ouija board, divination etc? What kind of doors are you opening (knowingly or unknowingly) to the demonic. That stuff is just as real as we are. Wants to ruin our lives in every possible way. Had lots of similar stuff happen to me. Most churches are pretty useless when it comes to these things. Take control and command it to leave in the name of Jesus Christ. A lot of people have weird stuff happening to them and are afraid to speak about it because it makes people look like freaks. So mostly they are stuck alone with it. It it's witchcraft you break it in the name of Jesus Christ or send it back. Speak it out. And then you say according to the will of God, broken or back. That's not yours to decide. Demons and spirits are freaked out when we command in the name of Jesus. They also like to appear as "angels of light". Looking as if they are good. Command them away in the name of Jesus. I curse Satan daily. Just to make sure he knows who his enemy is.

AF = ArrmaForum

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back