Granite I thought there were aluminum shocks coming out for the new 3S line??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bryank930

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. Granite
I looked at the option parts for the new 3S line and couldn't find aluminum shock bodies anywhere. I thought I saw someone post about these...are they not happening or am I not looking in the right place?

I looked at the option parts for the new 3S line and couldn't find aluminum shock bodies anywhere. I thought I saw someone post about these...are they not happening or am I not looking in the right place?
Not that I’m aware of. They released the V3 with new silicone orings, but they’re still plastic body shocks.

It shows it listed on Horizon hobby if you look up the new models and check the optional parts there, but doesn't actually list them on the Arrma website.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200811-193214_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200811-193214_Chrome.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 72
YES. That's what I was looking for! Hopefully these end up being real lol.

I found the thread I was thinking of too: https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/new-3s-versions.25951/post-356771
Does this mean they may have finally addressed the leaky shock issue with the 3S lineup? *fingers crossed* I'll have to check the exploded view drawings

So far, these are working for me If you need some help now:

Only now I have one shock that is leaking from the bottom cover, no matter how tight it is. :mad:

Looks like they're up for pre-order on Tower...

https://www.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?I=LXMUNZ&P=Z

Last edited:
It shows it listed on Horizon hobby if you look up the new models and check the optional parts there, but doesn't actually list them on the Arrma website.
Hmm I missed this part. ????

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back