Felony I wanna know your deepest darkest secret…

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jb32935

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
What’s your gear ratio on stock motor? I’m probably the only one who is still rocking the slower stock gearing, but I’m looking for ideas to go faster on the stock motor and esc.

21t if you have sufficient fans for the motor and ESC.. 19t if you don't.. turn your motor timing down as well, it's set to high from factory causing excessive heat.. try not to run anymore than 15*..

21t if you have sufficient fans for the motor and ESC.. 19t if you don't.. turn your motor timing down as well, it's set to high from factory causing excessive heat.. try not to run anymore than 15*..
How do you turn down motor timing? And what kind of fans?

Look up the manual or watch videos on how to change the parameter in the esc... Can be done through the set button or you can buy a programmer... Your esc is most likely in the 22* range from factory.. makes far to much heat for street bashing..

40mm fan on the esc and 2 40mm fans on the motor...👍

Look up the manual or watch videos on how to change the parameter in the esc... Can be done through the set button or you can buy a programmer... Your esc is most likely in the 22* range from factory.. makes far to much heat for street bashing..

40mm fan on the esc and 2 40mm fans on the motor...👍
The rabbit hole I’m diving in right now. My mind is blown. Thank you and really everyone. You guys rock.

If I’m at someone else’s house and their toilet paper is pointed the wrong way, I remove the roll and flip it around.

Felt good to get that deepest darkest secret off my chest!
So...you're strictly overhand?

1673125813846.png

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back