I was trolling the Traxxas family page on fb and found this.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You ever notice Vasse from Aussie Playground never runs a Traxxas??? He loves Arrma we know.
Kevin Talbot started all his vids with Traxxas only. He got many questions from viewers as to why. Some felt he was a TRX Fanboy and got his stuff from TRX free. Which could explain it. But Kevin did a video once just to discuss that. He said it is because although TRX does break, and he will find a way to break any brand rig, that TRX parts are everywhere available. He is in the UK too. He said he pays for all of his TRX stuff. But Kevin T. does have the bucks to throw it his love of this RC hobby. Kevin has changed up his brands to include Arrma. But in every video there will also be a Traxxas something or other running in the back ground by Pat or Steve also. :)
Ya, I agree. He does have the bucks, and he does try to break stuff on purpose. I've been watching the Peddlesworth video's, and the jumps are just rediculas! You jump anything that high, for a couple of runs, and I don't care what it is, it's going to break, but when a arrmas break's, it's oh, not so arrmas tough, but when a traxas break's, its well, it took a bad hit, or some kind of other excuse. That kind of bugs me a little, even though, the arrma took a much worse hit or as he says, to the moon.

Ya, I agree. He does have the bucks, and he does try to break stuff on purpose. I've been watching the Peddlesworth video's, and the jumps are just rediculas! You jump anything that high, for a couple of runs, and I don't care what it is, it's going to break, but when a arrmas break's, it's oh, not so arrmas tough, but when a traxas break's, its well, it took a bad hit, or some kind of other excuse. That kind of bugs me a little, even though, the arrma took a much worse hit or as he says, to the moon.
I agree. While he denies it I think he his pro Traxxas.

More than that. Sponsored. He quit talking about how he "buys his own trucks." I'd bet my left you know what that the guy gets free gear from TRX. Especially now that they're on the defensive.

I think the Lambo is a lease and he decided that he can't be a youtube star without one. He can always give it back if "things don't work out." I don't think he has all the the bucks he acts like he has.

More than that. Sponsored. He quit talking about how he "buys his own trucks." I'd bet my left you know what that the guy gets free gear from TRX. Especially now that they're on the defensive.
I know that arrma doesn’t need any streamers to market their gear. From what I’ve seen, It seems to be Aussie playground and jaytee are the main players that love arrma.

I think the Lambo is a lease and he decided that he can't be a youtube star without one. He can always give it back if "things don't work out." I don't think he has all the the bucks he acts like he has.
It was used. Can’t lease a used lambo?

I just watched a pat live stream form earlier today, and he traded the lambo for an Audi.?. Check out the video. Pat had a custom body built from Johnny rains, it is awesome!!!?
Yeah that body was sweet!

I know that arrma doesn’t need any streamers to market their gear. From what I’ve seen, It seems to be Aussie playground and jaytee are the main players that love arrma.
Rich Duperbash, Rcdude99 and Thomas P all had V4 cars sent to them from Arrma. The first few videos for the Infraction and Limitless those guys also got theirs cars sent to them by Arrma. So yes they do.

Not to bring up anything random but...(rant)

Just as long as the rc business doesn’t turn into the automotive industry, fast food, or Phone industry I’m perfectly happy. I don’t like the situation where it’s built to fail, but if it is have a good upgrade that will fix it, great. If there’s not an upgrade, update the design. If it still sucks just make a new one and put a little thought into it. You’d think these big businesses would want happy customers that like to use the products rather than cooking up a bunch of hype and release a piece of garbage.

Sometimes I get frustrated with my granite, like my rear diff stripping then I thought for a bit.
-first electric 4wd that doesn’t break if you sneeze too hard
-backflipped off trees
-jumped
-self righted all the time
-not much for maintanace
-sunk in a puddle twice
-jumped higher
-probably going to get abused at the mx track next weekend
-almost a year old

Truthfully I really can’t say anything bad about this truck it’s pretty much bone stock especially bearings (don’t hate me). I did kill the stock esc (put in max10 sct) but it handles and cogs exactly the same as the stock esc I run it on 3s all the time so it’s not as bad. For a plastic differential hats off to you arrma it finally couldn’t take it anymore after wearing completely through the ring and pinion gear teeth (although steel gear kit would be awesome) front diff didn’t even look used. Other than that only broke the wheelie bar and a few bumper springs In the cold. However the 2018 slipper was pretty bad in my opinion, looking forward to seeing how the new one holds up. I didn’t like the looks of fine threads in aluminum but I don’t plan on adjusting too much it should be fine. I have to say the granite is a beast and anything I say bad about it, well taken for granted surely couldn’t do that with any stock rc cars when I got into the hobby sometime around 2012 wow am I getting old.

You should get paid if you read all of this

Rich Duperbash, Rcdude99 and Thomas P all had V4 cars sent to them from Arrma. The first few videos for the Infraction and Limitless those guys also got theirs cars sent to them by Arrma. So yes they do.
Oh yeah. How can I forget those guys that I’ve subscribed too? ??

Hadn't watched enough to realize it was a used vehicle. And I wouldn't recognize what year a Lambo model would be anyway.
He talked about it pretty thoroughly in one of his videos. As far as why he traded it in I haven’t heard. He had just bought a land cruiser used too. ??‍♂️

Just sayin'

Attachments

• 56915087_2613967968619716_4850789411891183616_n.jpg
    56915087_2613967968619716_4850789411891183616_n.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 65
I noticed that the super scale higher end Traxxas rigs have a bad parts train. Especially on frequently replaced/needed parts. (UDR, X-Max, XO-1)

I agree. Traxxas knows Kevin well I am sure. You must have seen his videos if you just google Traxxas as a key word. There must be some consideration involved here. Traxxas knows who is showcasing their stuff. They are that hardcore about their business model. I find it strange that Kevin did not get a strike for showcasing Arrma along with Traxxas. That confuses me. Maybe it did happen and we don't know.
But The RC Saylors live in the USA and they are easy to litigate against versus a Youtuber like Kevin Talbot in the UK. Traxxas you suck for that.:mad::mad: I am going to send an email to TRX and tell them what I think. Not joking. Its been on my mind for a while.

He's currently building a bulletproof Kraton. I don't think that's the sort of thing Traxxas would encourage.
Agree, but perhaps TRX should get with the upgrade Mfrs. and litigate there. Not to advocate that. But Kevin is just like us and The RC Saylers, an end user of a specific brand of product. In this case TRX.
Time for me to buy my Gopro and do myAxial SCX 10.2 along side my TRX-4. :LOL:Many have done this, why the hoopla over The RC Saylers. They don't do any technical reviews of any Brand rig they showcase. They even admit that fact. Something is amiss here. RC Saylers make a living and support themselves with their channel, so TRX knew they could push them around with the help of YouTube of course. The Big Bully threatened their livelihood. They had to comply. This thread gets my blood boiling for sure.
An attorney on TRX legal team needed some brownie points. Probably fresh out of law school and saw some easy pickins.:LOL:
They don't call Attorneys sharks in suits for nothing.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back