I was trolling the Traxxas family page on fb and found this.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree. Traxxas knows Kevin well I am sure. You must have seen his videos if you just google Traxxas as a key word. There must be some consideration involved here. Traxxas knows who is showcasing their stuff. They are that hardcore about their business model. I find it strange that Kevin did not get a strike for showcasing Arrma along with Traxxas. That confuses me. Maybe it did happen and we don't know.
But The RC Saylors live in the USA and they are easy to litigate against versus a Youtuber like Kevin Talbot in the UK. Traxxas you suck for that.:mad::mad: I am going to send an email to TRX and tell them what I think. Not joking. Its been on my mind for a while.

Luckily for us Brits the UK isn’t ‘sue central’ whereas the US is. You can’t do anything here without the fear of someone wanting to sue you. In England if someone tries to come off with that then they are normally given the big ?. So I’m pretty sure traxxarse can’t do poop to kev.

I'm sure it totally has to do with the legal systems in place in different countries. They know either the RC Saylors can't afford the proper legal opposition or the costs associated with litigation process in the US and therefore an easy target. The process is entirely different in the UK as well as what they can and can't bring to litigation, and they also know Kev makes a bucket of cash.

Even the case Traxxas made against Arrma for the Nero nonsense was in the US only.

How good is this??

And this is why Arrma and why I prefer running my Noto etc on the ground more than jumps.

Last edited:
OMG! Do you know how much weight my Noto would have to shed to be able to do the things this kid did in the playground? Is there a Jenny Craig program for Arrma trucks, cause it seems mine has been carb loading for the past nine months???

Mines with stock chassis and standard Voltage stuff. I like hitting roots and small stuff fast because the truck goes wild. I don't need much more weight if I keep it close to the ground.
Good fixed diffs with the high punch is the next plan. Honestly enjoyed a ERevo 2 for the same reasons....because I thought it trounced.

If I tried that probably destroy diffs, pop out pillow balls, eject dog bones, etc.

My Semi's took a crap just watching it. They did have the flatbeds ready in the event of carnage. ;)

That can't be stock.

Last edited:
Here's my story. Im browsing the rc line at Great Hobbies in Mississauga ,Canada. I overhear three employees talking about a lawsuit. I am oblivious to a lawsuit involving rc companies. I found it absurd and pathetic.
However all of the employees highly praised a company called Arrma. He said to me so convincingly of a vehicle called Outcast that I went home and researched it. In three weeks I purchased a sliver one.
I am now hooked on Arrma and all rc in general.
Moral of the story, let the product speak for itself and listen to your fanbase.
Jason Dearden well done.

Like I stated many times on this forum, my LHS who I've spent the most $$ over 25 years became a Traxxas Shop. Their indoor Track closed and now Traxxas Inventory is stored there. I go there once in a while. maybe I will pick up paint or supplies. I always break his shoes about carrying a better selection of brands. I always ask for Arrma and Axial stuff. If selling Traxxas pays his bills, who am I to say otherwise. Traxxas owns him and his TRX inventory for sure. However, he knows I am not his typical customer or the type he has had years past. He is not educated in Arrma. He is all about Traxxas. That's his focus. He sold his soul. He is prevented from selling other competitive brands. Reality for 1000's of Traxxas committed LHS's around the world. I am glad to see a Giant like Horizon Hobby, not dealing with Traxxas RTR's. Whether Traxxas or Horizon had the final say in that decision. That still sets a precedence. I have a suspicion that TRX is struggling with all the fall out reputation wise they have received. Their method of damage control is a clear sign of that. The incident over RC Saylers Youtube video is just a recent example of this. Despite what others say, YouTube/Google was complicit with Traxxas against RC Saylers. RC Saylers cannot admit that. It would just hurt them. They are small fish and need to protect themselves, taking the middle road appeasing all parties concerned.
The best way to deal with Traxxas is to not deal with them. Not sell a single part or RTR. in your shop. When Customers come in your LHS and ask for Traxxas, steer them away from that brand. That simple. If you lose a potential sale over it. Eat it. They will come around as Traxxas becomes less and less popular, despite their Market manipulation. I could go on and on. Sorry for the rant. Again.(y)
My hobby shop says that if you don’t sell Traxxas you will go out of business. He tells me every 7 to 13-year-old has to have a Traxxas. Every clueless mom and dad has to have a Traxxas. If they don’t sell Traxxas people will go somewhere else to get Traxxas he says. When I’m in there, I try to talk people into Arrma every chance I get.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back