I was trolling the Traxxas family page on fb and found this.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He said that Rich sent that box ??‍♂️
I must say, their were a lot of cool stuff in the box, I've been looking for some metal for my Senton, not because it needs it, I've beet the crap out of the thing, and haven't broken anything yet. It's just a look factor for me.

I have been messing with RC cars and trucks going back 30 years, and have never owned, nor will i ever own anything traxxas makes, not even used. I can buy 2 brand new Arrmas for what it costs to make any decent traxxas, and by the time you do make a decent one, its no longer a traxxas, its mainly t-bone and RPM. Ive watched many guys over the years have to constantly repair traxxas, and, the last couple of years, ive ran my trucks (Arrma Granite, Arrma senton, Arrma Fury, Racers Edge Pro 2) very hard, and except for the Pro 2 that is discontinued and hard to get parts for, none of them are ever sitting because they are broke, but, every traxxas i have ever seen is constantly broken, after only mild bashing. I have had Tamiya, Arrma, Racers Edge, Schumacher, Associated, Tekin, and many others, and even my 25 year old Futaba FX 10, Tamiya Grasshopper and Monster Beetle are all more durable than anything traxxas will ever produce. I even have a modded DHK Wolf 2 that has a cheap 3S set up in it, and that is more durable than anything ive ever seen from traxxas. My wife hates them so much after owning 2 of them, she said if i ever even considered one, we would be getting a divorce, and that was even before the lawsuits that caused everyone so much grief. IMO, they should be shut down, and, after some of the new laws that have been made, especially pertaining to the way lawsuits are done now, that just might happen, and i for one wouldn't miss them a bit.

I have been messing with RC cars and trucks going back 30 years, and have never owned, nor will i ever own anything traxxas makes, not even used. I can buy 2 brand new Arrmas for what it costs to make any decent traxxas, and by the time you do make a decent one, its no longer a traxxas, its mainly t-bone and RPM. Ive watched many guys over the years have to constantly repair traxxas, and, the last couple of years, ive ran my trucks (Arrma Granite, Arrma senton, Arrma Fury, Racers Edge Pro 2) very hard, and except for the Pro 2 that is discontinued and hard to get parts for, none of them are ever sitting because they are broke, but, every traxxas i have ever seen is constantly broken, after only mild bashing. I have had Tamiya, Arrma, Racers Edge, Schumacher, Associated, Tekin, and many others, and even my 25 year old Futaba FX 10, Tamiya Grasshopper and Monster Beetle are all more durable than anything traxxas will ever produce. I even have a modded DHK Wolf 2 that has a cheap 3S set up in it, and that is more durable than anything ive ever seen from traxxas. My wife hates them so much after owning 2 of them, she said if i ever even considered one, we would be getting a divorce, and that was even before the lawsuits that caused everyone so much grief. IMO, they should be shut down, and, after some of the new laws that have been made, especially pertaining to the way lawsuits are done now, that just might happen, and i for one wouldn't miss them a bit.
I remember my first rc car was a grasshopper, I loved that thing! I was I think like fifteen or so, and my friend had some kind of traxxas, we used to do demo durbys, and the grasshopper always won, hands down. Now, that I've had Arrmas, (Raider, Senton), I love running with people who own traxxas, they break, and I keep going.lol??

I remember my first rc car was a grasshopper, I loved that thing! I was I think like fifteen or so, and my friend had some kind of traxxas, we used to do demo durbys, and the grasshopper always won, hands down. Now, that I've had Arrmas, (Raider, Senton), I love running with people who own traxxas, they break, and I keep going.lol??
TBH, my first RC car was almost my last (Tamiya Sand Scorcher), but, only because it was a kit that had to be built, and since i was working on the real thing with my dad and grandfather, which always seem to take forever, building an RC car just seemed, at first, pointless, but, i finished it, and still have it to this day, only because, i always said, after all the work and aggravation, its getting buried with me lol. Then, i picked up a used Grasshopper, then a Monster Beetle, then, in the late eighties i picked up a Futaba FX10, and a mid eighties Associated RC10, and i had them up until probably the late nineties, early 2000's, and then i traded the Monster Beetle and the Grasshopper for a Tamiya Hotshot and a Associated RC10LS, and i kept running them until maybe 5 years ago, when i picked up a used losi, which then evolved into buying an Arrma Fury and a Racers Edge Pro2, which then meant i "needed" a 4WD, so, i went through 5 different cheap ones, then i bought a Granite 4X4 and a Redcat Blackout, and i keep saying i just need one more, which then turns into reasoning for why i need 3 more, and i then tell my wife, blame it all on the red thing sitting in pieces on my RC shelf lol.

TBH, my first RC car was almost my last (Tamiya Sand Scorcher), but, only because it was a kit that had to be built, and since i was working on the real thing with my dad and grandfather, which always seem to take forever, building an RC car just seemed, at first, pointless, but, i finished it, and still have it to this day, only because, i always said, after all the work and aggravation, its getting buried with me lol. Then, i picked up a used Grasshopper, then a Monster Beetle, then, in the late eighties i picked up a Futaba FX10, and a mid eighties Associated RC10, and i had them up until probably the late nineties, early 2000's, and then i traded the Monster Beetle and the Grasshopper for a Tamiya Hotshot and a Associated RC10LS, and i kept running them until maybe 5 years ago, when i picked up a used losi, which then evolved into buying an Arrma Fury and a Racers Edge Pro2, which then meant i "needed" a 4WD, so, i went through 5 different cheap ones, then i bought a Granite 4X4 and a Redcat Blackout, and i keep saying i just need one more, which then turns into reasoning for why i need 3 more, and i then tell my wife, blame it all on the red thing sitting in pieces on my RC shelf lol.
My excuse for getting more is, my wife loves to go bashing with me , she goes every time, but she is not the best driver. She'll take the controls every once in a while, wreck, then won't drive again for like three months. So I told her, I'm going to buy her, her own car, or truck for Christmas, so she can practice, and do what ever she wants with it. She is pretty stoked about it. The trick is, I get to pick it. LOL!?

My excuse for getting more is, my wife loves to go bashing with me , she goes every time, but she is not the best driver. She'll take the controls every once in a while, wreck, then won't drive again for like three months. So I told her, I'm going to buy her, her own car, or truck for Christmas, so she can practice, and do what ever she wants with it. She is pretty stoked about it. The trick is, I get to pick it. LOL!?
See, my wife wont do it often, but she picked her own vehicles, a 1/6 scale Nylint crawler, and, just because she knew she wouldn't be doing it much, a Force RC Outbreak, right before they stopped selling them. I can tell you from experience, the Nylint may not be fast, but if you arent paying attention, it hurts getting run into by it. She tried to run the Outbreak today, but the battery was dead, which shows how much she uses it. Right now, im working on how to sneak in a $200 plus parts bill to build a Racers Edge Pro2 into a winter basher, instead of getting another vehicle, as well as parts to turn the Wolf 2 into the Raz-r 2, but, i do need a Senton to round out my Arrma collection, since i already have a Fury and a Granite 4X4. My collection so far consists of an Arrma Fury and Granite 4X4, the Racers Edge, a DHK Hobbies Wolf 2, a Redcat Blackout, a Quanam Vandal (which is usually broken, and parts are always back ordered, which is why i bought the Wolf), a Redcat drift car (which is usually broken), and a Futaba FX10 (which currently needs a diff gear).

The Tamiya Grasshopper was my first RC kit when i was a kid. Saw one at an LHS a few years ago while shopping for something with my son and had to get it. That got us hooked!!
15687746094594529162221241149678.jpg

This one has seen better days, but still runs. Great indoor basher! ?

M2C hooked him up with a some care package, chassis and other parts for his Arrma 6S rigs. Kevin was completely stoked about them. I never seen Kevin T. so excited before. Like he won the lottery. Check his last video. I thought he was going to cry from happiness.:LOL:.
Perhaps he's finally seen the light

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back