I was trolling the Traxxas family page on fb and found this.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Porschetech🇬🇪

South London hooligan Living in Cali
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Infraction
  3. Limitless
  4. Kraton 8S
Clueless twats ??‍♂️

6AA3C870-893C-49E3-AA03-3154BFF75333.jpeg

Oh sorry. I didn’t know that. I just thought it was funny
They just create to much asshattery because well people are something that rhymes with brass poles.

But obviously the guy who responded first to the Facebook post has never owned a Traxxas either, I present exhibit A. Skip to 5:40 for the good stuff.

It was funny. Nice find . I had a laugh. So it was worth for me:LOL:
But we are Arrma and have nothing to prove unlike the other Guy trying hard to dispel the truth.
Pretty much everyone who has switched to an Arrma understands it best.

I know which one I prefer. Enough said
My dislike for Traxxas comes from their shady business practices, their hypocrisy and their total disregard for what they are doing to this hobby.

To be honest I have a lot more money in my 2 Arrmas than I have in my 3 Traxxas vehicles(if you don't count the merv, little pile of ****)

It's funny nonetheless. I have and had TRX too but doesn't make me virtuous.

edit: and when their business practices are designed to only eliminate direct competition (rtr,) put competition out of business, then I find it even more fun to meme and point fingers at the hypocrisy.

Last edited:
Arrma, Losi, Tekno, Traxass and all Rc's cost money to run. Sometimes they're easier to fix, sometimes more difficult. This hobby is not for the faint of heart or light of wallet. I enjoy working on my Notorious, almost as much as running it. People just want reassurance that the choice they made is the right one. I chose Arrma, and I think I made the right choice.
Side note: The Arrma Forum kicks all other forum's a$$es including Facebook groups!

It's funny nonetheless. I have and had TRX too but doesn't make me virtuous.

edit: and when their business practices are designed to only eliminate direct competition (rtr,) put competition out of business, then I find it even more fun to meme and point fingers at the hypocrisy.
Not just the competition but hobby stores as well. Look at what happened to Hobby Fever, Traxxas said they sold too much online and pulled their distribution. They sold mainly Traxxas and with their primary source of income now gone they closed their doors.

This thread on rc groups just shows some of their shaddyness. https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?3067295-Boycott-Traxxas

Hobby stores that don't kowtow. Right. Direct competition.
The other thing is that Traxxas gives hobby stores a special discount for only carrying their products so Traxxas kind of backed them into a corner. I don't know how the business side of the lhs is but I'm sure changing distributors at a moments notice is not any easy task.

The other thing is that Traxxas gives hobby stores a special discount for only carrying their products so Traxxas kind of backed them into a corner. I don't know how the business side of the lhs is but I'm sure changing distributors at a moments notice is not any easy task.

What's even more obvious is folks are recognizing and spending their dollars with Arrma. It's fun to watch.

Traxxas sucks we know. But do we really need to keep starting threads like this? The last one got closed for a reason.
That one just wouldn't die! Lol

I agree - there's no sense in putting down other brands. As fun as it could be, it makes us look worse. To be honest, I've played with ALOT of brands - and they all have some nice stuff. While I didn't mind Traxxas, what killed it for me was the lawsuits over patents that they bought and did not invent or create. Being competitive is fair. Unfairly tilting the table massively in your favor is not.

What makes this hobby fun is us - being friendly, playing, sharing ideas and helping each other, regardless of brand. With that said, you'll find special people in every market and in every brand. There's nothing you can do to avoid it. Just by being that helpful person, people will want to learn what you have, why you like it and how it works. That alone may be enough for them to buy into the Arrma family.

I learned about the Infraction from my LHS. Upon doing research I found this forum. After hanging around backstage for a little while to see how things are going, I decided to participate and learn more. What keeps me here .. is you people. :)

Last edited:
They just create to much asshattery because well people are something that rhymes with brass poles.

But obviously the guy who responded first to the Facebook post has never owned a Traxxas either, I present exhibit A. Skip to 5:40 for the good stuff.
Ahahahaha this guy is a legend imagine if he was still around RIP traxxas

I don’t mind traxxas in the crawler world as long as they don’t do something stupid there, I like my Trx4. In terms of bashing I’d take my granite over a traxxas 4x4 that requires $140 in driveshafts to make it actually drive (ridiculous) any day. I’ve been disappointed with it the past couple days but as far as I can remember it’s bone stock and goes 50mph most of its life, so for a $300 truck I can’t say anything to bad. A metal diff and driveshaft upgrade would be sweet. Anyway the rear diff did last almost 6 months, for plastic that’s pretty darn good (but) they’re never in stock at the lhs. Front diff didn’t even look used.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back