I was trolling the Traxxas family page on fb and found this.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

My hobby shop says that if you don’t sell Traxxas you will go out of business. He tells me every 7 to 13-year-old has to have a Traxxas. Every clueless mom and dad has to have a Traxxas. If they don’t sell Traxxas people will go somewhere else to get Traxxas he says. When I’m in there, I try to talk people into Arrma every chance I get.
You think like I do.(y)

Ya, I agree. He does have the bucks, and he does try to break stuff on purpose. I've been watching the Peddlesworth video's, and the jumps are just rediculas! You jump anything that high, for a couple of runs, and I don't care what it is, it's going to break, but when a arrmas break's, it's oh, not so arrmas tough, but when a traxas break's, its well, it took a bad hit, or some kind of other excuse. That kind of bugs me a little, even though, the arrma took a much worse hit or as he says, to the moon.
Let them say what they want but in reality he likes arrmas better except for his Xmaxx. He now has 2 Kratons and is thinking about getting another 6s outcast.

Let them say what they want but in reality he likes arrmas better except for his Xmaxx. He now has 2 Kratons and is thinking about getting another 6s outcast.
M2C hooked him up with a some care package, chassis and other parts for his Arrma 6S rigs. Kevin was completely stoked about them. I never seen Kevin T. so excited before. Like he won the lottery. Check his last video. I thought he was going to cry from happiness.:LOL:.

You think like I do.(y)
People always come to me when I'm running, most ask what is that?
Then the conversation turns to how much does that cost, what do you recommend for me, my kids, my nephew.

I always push Arrma even when running my Traxxas! ;)

M2C hooked him up with a some care package, chassis and other parts for his Arrma 6S rigs. Kevin was completely stoked about them. I never seen Kevin T. so excited before. Like he won the lottery. Check his last video. I thought he was going to cry from happiness.:LOL:.
Lol yeah I watched that video

Problem is, he can't help but (negatively) mention the radio every single time he talks Arrma....like it's new news. And he clearly gains some benefit from pushing TRX. I saw the video and his fat buddy was either drunk or full up on something.

Problem is, he can't help but (negatively) mention the radio every single time he talks Arrma....like it's new news. And he clearly gains some benefit from pushing TRX. I saw the video and his fat buddy was either drunk or full up on something.
I saw the video of the care package also. He was really happy about that, and I would be as well. Their were alot of cool stuff. But one of his comments was," now it won't be considered an Arrma, so it won't break, that's still Arrma bashing in my book. I do still enjoy his videos though, he punishes everything! Lol?

I saw the video of the care package also. He was really happy about that, and I would be as well. Their were alot of cool stuff. But one of his comments was," now it won't be considered an Arrma, so it won't break, that's still Arrma bashing in my book. I do still enjoy his videos though, he punishes everything! Lol?

The guy has many, many brands of vehicles but likes to bash Arrma brand and defend TRX incessantly. No doubt in my mind he's sponsored and has an agenda.

The guy has many, many brands of vehicles but likes to bash Arrma brand and defend TRX incessantly. No doubt in my mind he's sponsored and has an agenda.
Ya, you are right about that, and since Arrma, and Traxxas are pretty much in direct competition, that does make a whole lot of sence, but he'll never admit it.?

He is correct though.

He is correct though.

He is correct and I agree but it's a non issue when a new, more dependable system can replace it for less than the cost of a servo. And the bad radio is only a reflection on the deal Arrma made with HH imo. It's not an Arrma product (though neither is the Tactic.) Traxxas servos that suck are Traxxas products... as well as their radio, battery connectors and anything they put on their RTR models. Traxxas prefers to buy everything to market as Traxxas so they run the risk of brand damage when they break or fail or don't live up to brand expectations.
Which business model is best? We can make our own assumptions.

He is correct though.
The new radio Arrma ships now is not really that good, I got lucky when I bought my Senton, and got the tactic radio back in February. It must have been in the Tower Hobby warehouse for a while.lol?

Evryone i met they only know about traxxas XD but today was an exeption i have met a 13 year old boy in the bmx track and he told me he has a rustler 2wd and is dad has a outcast 6s

He said that Rich sent that box ??‍♂️

I think you tubers should mention how crap the radios are until they replace them with better ones

I purchased my first Arrma three weeks ago. I now have 3 Arrma’s. I have 2 traxxas that went on eBay last night and two more to follow that. I will keep my three trx4’s but everything else is going away.

My hobby shop says that if you don’t sell Traxxas you will go out of business. He tells me every 7 to 13-year-old has to have a Traxxas. Every clueless mom and dad has to have a Traxxas. If they don’t sell Traxxas people will go somewhere else to get Traxxas he says. When I’m in there, I try to talk people into Arrma every chance I get.
Arrma Granite Blx and a couple of 3 s batteries is what my friend bought his son last Christmas. No regrets. And I informed him of Jenny's rc.

The radio isn't a big issue for us. just change it, easy peasy. the kid who just spent every cent he has on a 3s arrma and can barely control it with the stock radio is the issue. this makes arrma look bad and the shop that sells it. and now their off-road flag ship the Mojave most likely will come with this radio. talk about lawsuits...these wont be with traxxas...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back