I wish I could drive an RC like this!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Duuuuuuude! That was nuuutz!!! Jumpin' helicopters, racin' jets....they shut the whole freakin' County down for that!! Too cool!! :ROFLMAO: (y) 🍻 😁

That one was super good. They are all great but the jumps were absolutely gnarlyin this one!! That's like 45 minutes from me and I have driven those roads quite a bit so it's awesome to see that happening there. Too bad I couldn't have been there. That was great. Not sure how they shut down these areas though. Such high traffic spots but damn!!

I got caught in traffic during the filming earlier this year. They blocked the only road in and out of the Florida keys during one of the cuts.
I also thought they just practiced a lot and did Gymkhana runs all at once. Now that one was filmed in my area I know that’s definitely not the case considering I know a couple locations were about 80 miles apart. Still pretty bad ass though.

Last edited:
I got caught in traffic during the filming earlier this year. They blocked the only road in and out of the Florida keys during one of the cuts.
I also thought they just practiced a lot and did Gymkhana runs all at once. Now that one was filmed in my area I know that’s definitely not the case considering I know a couple locations were about 80 miles apart. Still pretty bad ass though.
Dude yeah my brother and I were watching and we were like hang on....is that the keys bridge?? Not exactly Fort Lauderdale lol

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back