If bashing in the snow and cold is not for you, don't watch this video snowflake❄🥶

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just gave you a sub! love the paddles!!

I'm impressed how well that moved. Do not see snow like that in the south. Have to ask because I do visit my brother in CA with sandy beaches

1. What paddles are those on that Kraton?
2. Just for knowledge, once done in the snow what is your process to clean it from ice/water

Man...you cleaned off that field (y)

Edit: See the tire name when I opened YT.

I ran my granite a bunch in the snow, i just dry it off by the woodstove upside down, then spray the whole thing minus the tires with super lube, or wd40. Looks damn near new after!
Ill tear the truck down when the snow melts and give all the bearing a look over and lube too.

I'm impressed how well that moved. Do not see snow like that in the south. Have to ask because I do visit my brother in CA with sandy beaches

1. What paddles are those on that Kraton?
2. Just for knowledge, once done in the snow what is your process to clean it from ice/water

Man...you cleaned off that field (y)

Edit: See the tire name when I opened YT.
I rinse it off with warm water and spray it down with silicone spray or WD40. The internals are protected with a cover so the electronics never get more than dampened with moisture.

You are having way to much fun, knock it off! :ROFLMAO:
Can't help it. Truck is running like a champ and there's just something about rooster tails in the snow that can make an old man giggle out loud.

I rinse it off with warm water and spray it down with silicone spray or WD40. The internals are protected with a cover so the electronics never get more than dampened with moisture.
NICE! Is this an aftermarket cover something purchased or something you made to help protect the electronics?

NICE! Is this an aftermarket cover something purchased or something you made to help protect the electronics?
That's a great question. In an effort to be handy (read: cheap), I tried using women's hosiery at first. They are great at keeping stuff out, but tear up along the bottom of the chassis in heavy snow and dirt. I now buy dust covers off Amazon.
Then
20190314_001533.jpg

Now
20211128_121334.jpg

Please stop with the pictures of snow. Yuck I hate ❄️❄️❄️❄️
Snow Ugh GIF by Outside TV

That's a great question. In an effort to be handy (read: cheap), I tried using women's hosiery at first. They are great at keeping stuff out, but tear up along the bottom of the chassis in heavy snow and dirt. I now buy dust covers off Amazon.
Then
View attachment 190424
Now
View attachment 190425
Ya gotta shop in tha xxxl section for the big girls panty hose.the 1/5 guys are outa luck....lol

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back