If cost wasn't a consideration...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess I should mention that I'm looking for a good 3s/4s rc for my daughter. With that in mind what choice would you make assuming you could pick any one out of that class of RC?
Not really on your list, but I picked up a big rock for my 13 year old daughter. She loves it! It has impressed the heck out of me with its performance and durability, too.

May I ask how old the daughter is?
Why so I feel like that came out wrong
Haha, she is 8 and yes I do have lots of guns and ammo. 🤣
If I had a kid and I wanted to get them an RC, I'd get them something that I already had so I didn't have to have to keep parts on hand for theirs and mine. What do you have already?
I've got a kraton and a 2wd stampede. She has been driving the stampede but I want to get her something better.

Get her an ar 🤩
IMG_5256.JPG

I would probably go for the Maxx if you do not care about price. But honestly, @Pat_ranch has a point! If money is not a factor, consider a Tekno (ET or MT). I would expect those to be more durable than either of Granite/Maxx and they are pretty light for the size. You will have to put the thing together yourself, but most people seem to enjoy that.

I would probably go for the Maxx if you do not care about price. But honestly, @Pat_ranch has a point! If money is not a factor, consider a Tekno (ET or MT). I would expect those to be more durable than either of Granite/Maxx and they are pretty light for the size. You will have to put the thing together yourself, but most people seem to enjoy that.
And the handling is unequaled by any other rig. Got to drive a friend's new tekno sct today (6s system) and was blown away by how well it performs on variable surfaces. It was hanging with my exb - even on tomahawks and big airs

man the more I look into these MT410 kits the more I want to get one. It looks really easy to dump 1k into them though if not careful.
Have you seen some of the Arrma builds around here? I have well over $1,500 in just my Outcast. I have less in my ET48.3 than my Outcast to be honest.

I really want the ET48 2.0 but I would definitely ditch the stock body saying it is hideous is an understatement 🤮 :vomit:

Have you seen some of the Arrma builds around here? I have well over $1,500 in just my Outcast. I have less in my ET48.3 than my Outcast to be honest.

I really want the ET48 2.0 but I would definitely ditch the stock body saying it is hideous is an understatement 🤮 :vomit:

yes, I guess it doesn't matter which RC you go with you can end up spending a fortune on any one of them if you want to. I'm over 1k into my kraton and it didn't take much to get there honestly. lol

yes, I guess it doesn't matter which RC you go with you can end up spending a fortune on any one of them if you want to. I'm over 1k into my kraton and it didn't take much to get there honestly. lol
Only $1K? My guess is you started last week ;)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back