Granite If I replace my Steering Servo do I need to replace the Servo Saver?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

parcou

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Hospitality Award
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock
  2. Felony
  3. Fireteam
  4. Granite
  5. Infraction
  6. Kraton EXB
  7. Talion EXB
  8. Typhon TLR
  9. Vorteks
Hi

Been reading some post and a few were post of owners replacing their steering servo for the Granite. I have a Granite BLX 3s and I ordered this servo:

JX ecoboost cls6322hv 21kg Large Torque 180 CNC Aluminum Shell Metal Gear....based of YT review...believe it is digital not analog.

I did not order a servo saver for the steering...actually it did not come to mind until now and reading. Do I:

• Stay with the OEM saver
  • Do I order one that's better suited for steering servo I ordered
  • If I do, any recommendation of servo savor for the Granite
Looking for some direction...thx

Yeah. Seems like every agrees the stock servo saver is too loose which allows slop in the steering. I've updated servo saver in my 4s rigs to the kimbrough 124 HD servo savor which has been highly recommend in the forums. If you go with the Kimbrough, you'll need to trim the sides with so it doesn't hit the receiver box.

I’m using the stock servo saver in my BRCC with a new 25kg servo until a new servo saver arrives in the mail. It seems fine and will do until I can replace the servo saver.

Yeah. Seems like every agrees the stock servo saver is too loose which allows slop in the steering. I've updated servo saver in my 4s rigs to the kimbrough 124 HD servo savor which has been highly recommend in the forums. If you go with the Kimbrough, you'll need to trim the sides with so it doesn't hit the receiver box.

Can you explain more about the trimming...? You mean the case body, plastic?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back