If I was a skateboard.................. Video featuring the Arrma Outcast

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice J
You're getting better at everything!

Now I need to learn howbtonrun her like that she is awsome. I just need to learn to jumonher like it

That was awesome, skatepark bowl king..???

Did I see a breakage right at the end..???
Yep. Have a look at my last post in "what did you break today". Nothing serious considering the nature of the bash?

Impressive skills Notorious J Who was driving?? ?
Maybe one day I'll do an edit like @bicketybam did, where you get to see all the "other" parts like flipping the truck back over, and sitting behind my car repairing the broken stuff. Who would want to see that though?

I really enjoyed the footage, Johnny. Had to kill the sound though. Not my thing ? You have some great bash spots and you are doing some great driving ???

I really enjoyed the footage, Johnny. Had to kill the sound though. Not my thing ? You have some great bash spots and you are doing some great driving ???
Thanks Ed. Problem is finding non-copyrighted music. Found a few here and there that I can use now. Because I choose to talk less in my videos, editing with original audio gets a little weird with volume and all. I'm going for the skateboard or extreme video style. Maybe I'll hire a narrator to do audio voice over. I don't like listening to myself talk on videos, that's for sure.

Thanks Ed. Problem is finding non-copyrighted music. Found a few here and there that I can use now. Because I choose to talk less in my videos, editing with original audio gets a little weird with volume and all. I'm going for the skateboard or extreme video style. Maybe I'll hire a narrator to do audio voice over. I don't like listening to myself talk on videos, that's for sure.
I don't mind music. Just not *that* music ? Stick with rock ???

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back