If it’s not one thing it’s another

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Outcast 6s
  3. Talion
  4. Typhon 6s
On the way home from a attempted foursome . Well I’m down to one working arrma. Diff problem after diff problem. Waiting for Jennys to stock back up cause looks like I’m in need of 3 complete gearbox’s , it’s really the only way to go. Well back to the bench I guess

On the way home from a attempted foursome . Well I’m down to one working arrma. Diff problem after diff problem. Waiting for Jennys to stock back up cause looks like I’m in need of 3 complete gearbox’s , it’s really the only way to go. Well back to the bench I guess
Well that sucks, ...could be worse though.

For example I went buggy racing today and accidentally plugged in my battery polarities to my ESC the wrong way round killing a £120 ($155) LRP Flow ESC. :mad: Plus I didn't get to race then either with no spare. Expensive waste of a day. :cry:

Could be even worse your car could look like this.
20200222_165349.jpg

Good news it was just a exploded bearing yeahhh I know pathetic but this didn’t cost me. Every time I open a gearbox it’s at least 20 for the spur and 10 for the input. It’s nice when you just have to throw in a bearing. Filled it with 40k put it back in the rear and it’s off to test lol. I will do the front diff tonight. It’s still stock. Enjoy your days

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back