If you could only have one RC!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can upgrade this RC but if you could only own one RC which one would you buy?

What batteries would you use? 😎
It be this thing. I would speed run it which I have 118mph max. She is awesome on Grass, and on the track she is a beast, decent on jumps and bashing so great all around. Love it, 1/6 buggy is the bee knees. Batt would be the CNHL Black Series.

IMG_20230315_214628.jpg

Last edited:
Hey man I have to a set of those batteries. Been seeing some good numbers from them. Is this your company or do you just distribute for Azure?

It’s mine too.. I just wanted to separate the Azure from the Redondo Beach brand.

Glad to hear you’re getting good numbers!! I’m hoping soon I’ll have a more powerful battery.. just waiting for the sample cells.

It’s mine too.. I just wanted to separate the Azure from the Redondo Beach brand.

Glad to hear you’re getting good numbers!! I’m hoping soon I’ll have a more powerful battery.. just waiting for the sample cells.
Can you please keep us posted?

This is a tough one. I'd be between two:

My Limitless V2 using 2x PowerHobby LiHV 4S 9000mah 130C batteries or
My DBXL-E 2, which uses 2x Gen Ace Bashing 4S 11000mah 120C batteries

Two completely different types of rigs, but I like speed and I also like dirt.
ONE! lol

I'm definitely choosing a Typhon, but which one? Leaning towards the Derecho because of how I have it built- MOJO arms, shocks, tires, kraton chassis so it's kinda like all 3 rigs in one buggy.😁🥰 A few changes here & there & I could do most any type of driving w/ it- street, jumps, open field blasting etc.

20230310_003752.jpg

20230310_003922.jpg

20230310_004511.jpg

20230310_005602.jpg

20230310_005812.jpg

& I'm still waiting for those 6s bricks!😉😁😅

Mojave. It's bashable but you can put longer arms/bigger tires for better jumping. It's speedy but you can lower it for more street bashing too.

Dang I might have to change my post.. you’re so right!

I'd take my 2wd Stampede. It was my first rc and still just as much fun as anything else. Pretty much all upgrades. Running a 4068 Hobbystar and Max10sct. Runs 4s like a champ, never get tired of bashing with it.

20221229_153451.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back