If you could only play with one RC Car for a year, which one would it be???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've only got 2 options, a Typhon 6s and a 2wd Stampede. Not an easy choice, but I would go with the Stampede because more ground clearance means more places to bash. It helps that it has an extended aluminum chassis and a new 4s setup, lol. Hard not to smile bashing with a lightweight 2wd on 4s!:ROFLMAO:

The best allround basher offcourse

TALION, can be driven everywhere

asphalt with grp.s and huge pinion
stock wheels you can do it all
monster wheels you can do monster stuff
buggy wheels 1/8 you can do buggy stuff with more stability

THE BEST ALLROUND TALION . offcourse i would choose this if there was only one choice
You can do everything with this

Anyways i am happy i can have more than 50 different rigs now to choose from

Minis, drifters, crawlers, EVERYTHING , yeah i have actually every class to be true

I just can’t choose between the K6S EXB and X-Maxx 8s. Just drove ‘m and both are supreme bashers to me.
The agility, speed and handling of the Kraton always makes me smile. But seeing the X-Maxx devour a bumpy terrain at full speed is evenly awesome.

KraxMaxx it is!

Last edited:
The best allround basher offcourse

TALION, can be driven everywhere

asphalt with grp.s and huge pinion
stock wheels you can do it all
monster wheels you can do monster stuff
buggy wheels 1/8 you can do buggy stuff with more stability

THE BEST ALLROUND TALION . offcourse i would choose this if there was only one choice
You can do everything with this

Anyways i am happy i can have more than 50 different rigs now to choose from

Minis, drifters, crawlers, EVERYTHING , yeah i have actually every class to be true
Let's see em!

i have them in boxes in basement,
i will show 20-30 of my cars coming weeks , not even half of them all
it will be to much work for me open all and take shots

I just can’t choose between the K6S EXB and X-Maxx 8s. Just drove ‘m and both are supreme bashers to me.
The agility, speed and handling of the Kraton always makes me smile. But seeing the X-Maxx devour a bumpy terrain at full speed is evenly awesome.

KraxMaxx it is!
I feel ya on that. Took the Talion EXB and the Xmaxx out today and they are both great. Based on stock setup I would have to go with the Talion. More versatile and has more punch out of the box than the Xmaxx.

But it’s like asking me which son I love more.

Only have 5 to choose from but the Outcast EXB 8s gets the most run time. It’s big and heavy but just by swapping tires and sometimes gearing I can go street, sand, snow, dirt, skate park, tall grass. It’s not as durable as the others but minor changes make it adaptable.

My Mojave it’s solid and loads of fun in your mouth!!
Angry Season 4 GIF by The Office

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back