If you could only play with one RC Car for a year, which one would it be???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Age Recommendation: Not for children under 14 years. This is not a toy.
1659237914333.jpeg

Last edited:
wel lthats kinda easy. My future UFRC Ghost Rabbit
https://rc-car-online.de/de/products/ufrc_gr1-ufrc-ghost-rabbit-gr1-4wd-1:5-brushless-buggy.html
Will get it around autum.
Reasons, almost no one has one and its a almost unknown brand.
Age Recommendation: Not for children under 14 years. This is not a toy.View attachment 233075
non of the fast ones are and frankly even 14 is to young in my eyes. Most of the children have not build up a proper responsiblilty towards what can happen if you do this or that as even most parents don't have it.

non of the fast ones are and frankly even 14 is to young in my eyes. Most of the children have not build up a proper responsiblilty towards what can happen if you do this or that as even most parents don't have it.
Yeah, but that's only because they lack a pre-frontal cortex. Consideration of consequences is simply not in the realm of existence...broadly speaking. Sure, there are exceptions...but they are few and far between.

Yeah, but that's only because they lack a pre-frontal cortex. Consideration of consequences is simply not in the realm of existence...broadly speaking. Sure, there are exceptions...but they are few and far between.
Sadly, I must concur in spades.

Last edited:
Pics and vids when you get it...or I'll hunt you down!:p
sure will do. Maybe I can manage that it will arrive in September. Depends if I can sell some other stuff
I am so curious how it drives and behaves. Only seen one video and vidoes from the previous one.

Last edited:
So giving just a little heads up. Tomorrow last payment and then they will send the car to me. I don't know how long it will take until it arrives but I am guessing at least 5 days. But you will know as soon as I post pictures and maybe a video.
damn haven't been so thrilled to get a car like now :D

Talion or 1/5 Kraton EXB….. Talion can be easily converted to do whatever and the 1/5 Kraton is just lots of oversized fun especially with a big sensored motor, xlx2 and belted proline masher x he’s (they’re lighter than the stock Kraton wheel/tires)
One car not two

Just right now I got confirmation, that they will send out my car tomorrow. So it should arrive for the weekend.

Last edited:
Well she officially won’t be a ROTM now, but this is my choice. Limitless towers and shocks, some Hoons, and this street-based Typhon is my pick for sure. Best parking lot basher I’ve ever run!
EAE129FB-039B-495B-AEFE-8135DA64C6B4.jpeg

wel lthats kinda easy. My future UFRC Ghost Rabbit
https://rc-car-online.de/de/products/ufrc_gr1-ufrc-ghost-rabbit-gr1-4wd-1:5-brushless-buggy.html
Will get it around autum.
Reasons, almost no one has one and its a almost unknown brand.

Agreed. It takes some training for sure. I'd feel more comfortable handing my Kraton EXB on full power to my 5 year old than some random adult, but that's also because he's be at it for almost 2 years and understands what happens when you pull the trigger all the way.

Moral of the story, I wouldn't give either of them the controller anyway :D

Are we talking owned vehicles or ones we wished we owned? Not specific. I've owned many. At this very moment, I'd have to say the Typhon Mega conversion. Surprises me and everyone else when I take it for a rip.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back