if you don't know now you know

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

N.Mango

🤪I swear the voices are real!🤪
Premium Member
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton EXB
  2. Typhon 6s

This guy is somewhat of a somebody around these parts
Mahalo for the stickers Johnny! @Notorious J
(
and no you guys don't get to read the love letter that came with it):ROFLMAO:
20220303_182454.jpg

Man what kind of favors did you have to do for those.....wait nvm don't want to know (jk)

Thats really cool I enjoy NJ's Videos!!!!!
How did I know a reply like that was coming from you? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Nice!!! I should look up how to get stickers made. ;D

Me too but need a logo first. All you guys got cool logos!
I'm just lucky the wifey enjoys doing art else we would have been on one of those gig sites trying to pay someone. :ROFLMAO:

I'm just lucky the wifey enjoys doing art else we would have been on one of those gig sites trying to pay someone. :ROFLMAO:
Sadly, a member was in the middle of making me a logo then his family got covid. I haven't heard from him since. Tried again just the other day to contact him but nothing.
I really hope he and his family is ok. :(

I might have to pay your wife to create me a logo.:)💲

Sadly, a member was in the middle of making me a logo then his family got covid. I haven't heard from him since. Tried again just the other day to contact him but nothing.
I really hope he and his family is ok. :(

I might have to pay your wife to create me a logo.:)💲
Damn thats sad, hopefully he just doesn't want to be bothered and his fam bam is okay. I'm sure she would be willing to work with you. If you ever want to hit her up check out our Instagram linked in my sig and slide in the dm's. She's the one running it like 99% of the time. Tell her I sent you from the arrma forums. :cool:

Damn thats sad, hopefully he just doesn't want to be bothered and his fam bam is okay. I'm sure she would be willing to work with you. If you ever want to hit her up check out our Instagram linked in my sig and slide in the dm's. She's the one running it like 99% of the time. Tell her I sent you from the arrma forums. :cool:
Now I have to sign up on IG.
Thanks! I'll hit her up and see if she can do a logo for me(y)

@Moirae @N.Mango Sorry for posting in this old thread, but wanted to share this. I print magnets all the time and just started with stickers. I got the below recently for my po-po lid I'm making and it us awesome!! Stickers stick well and looked good. Just laminate when done and BOOM! (Yeah, a lot of copyright infringement here but I don't sell em so eff em! 🤣 )
Screenshot_20220712-072150_Amazon Shopping.jpg

I've been going nuts printing all kinds of stickers.....it's so much fun!
20220708_172934.jpg

@Moirae @N.Mango Sorry for posting in this old thread, but wanted to share this. I print magnets all the time and just started with stickers. I got the below recently for my po-po lid I'm making and it us awesome!! Stickers stick well and looked good. Just laminate when done and BOOM! (Yeah, a lot of copyright infringement here but I don't sell em so eff em! 🤣 )
View attachment 229273

I've been going nuts printing all kinds of stickers.....it's so much fun!
View attachment 229272
That's actually really cool 😎

That's actually really cool 😎
Thanks! It's cheap and prints from any inkjet printer. I copy pics and put on a word doc. Then I crop and can use the ruler to help with size and can fill a page up to print. Then just use 8x10 single laminate sheet (pack of 30 at Wally World for like $10) to cover it and cut em out. BAM! Your own sticker. 😆

Thanks! It's cheap and prints from any inkjet printer. I copy pics and put on a word doc. Then I crop and can use the ruler to help with size and can fill a page up to print. Then just use 8x10 single laminate sheet (pack of 30 at Wally World for like $10) to cover it and cut em out. BAM! Your own sticker. 😆
Now you a Cricut or other vinyl cutting machine 😁

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back