If you like AVC or thinking about it, check this out

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would rather not crash so I will use it when available. I will test my new RadioLink Gyro in a few of my cars over the next few days to compare with AVC and TSM.

I just got a radio link too and am planning to try it. I saw one guy do a demo and it highlighted one case where I definitely would use it - those speed runs. Once you're going 75 already and you have enough power to break the rear wheels... well... maintaining that situation is different than drifting or doing rooster tail donuts etc. At 75 mph, you are already doing a scale 600mph.... that would be like drifting a rocket car on the bonneville salt flats.... not something you see people doing very often!

So yeah, I amend my answer.... if I ever do speed running, definitely will crank it up. Hooning around, to me, it's more part of the driving experience and I'd have it low or off.

ALSO, FlySky just released a gyro receiver compatible with the g7p you still have to order from china, but I have one on the way to try that one too.

Last edited:
No gyro for me, except on rwd drift cars, but that’s a different story.

I absolutely hate how the car feels with a gyro and to me it just seems like a band-aid fix to make a poorly set-up car drivable.

But we’re talking about toy cars, so do whatever makes you smile 😁

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back