If Your on IG,come check me out

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@N.Mango ,Ig use to be my home,but now ARRMA FORUM IS WERE IT'S AT, FOR ME that is..
This forum is my 1st social media platform that I have had since I was 30 or so.
I felt too old for IG but I guess it would be easy to not have all the silly poop not show up on IG...?:ROFLMAO: Not saying I'm not silly myself:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
My daughter is going to help me set it up (when she has the chance to come over).(y)
Just followed 👊🏼 my account is @edoughsrc if you want to check it out👍🏼
I subbed to your YT and will def check out your IG too!

@N.Mango I appreciate that..You have no idea..but you will see why I create what I do,not just the R/C lyfe..Much more,you will see..
@N.Mango I appreciate that..You have no idea..but you will see why I create what I do,not just the R/C lyfe..Much more,you will see
Just followed 👊🏼 my account is @edoughsrc if you want to check
Just followed 👊🏼 my account is @edoughsrc if you want to check it out👍🏼
I appreciate you,I have finally found a Forum that appreciates what I do,and the love is a revolving door🤙🏾

@N.Mango I appreciate that..You have no idea..but you will see why I create what I do,not just the R/C lyfe..Much more,you will see..
Thats what my daughter and fiancé have been telling me especially since my YT 'experiment'. They keep saying that there are A LOT of info about everything and a good way to make contacts. I just needed to find my way to 2021....and this is coming from a person who's background is technology (communications) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I have decided to make an account though and will be following all of you that I find!:)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back