Felony Im boutta be a proud owner of a felony

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bigrayzrc

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Kraton 6s
So im trading my arrma big rock for an arrma felony that has a bad esc. I saw videos of it on YouTube and I see how quickly it shreads tires. The tires on jennys rc are still 70 bucks. I aint got that type of money to buy a set every 2 runs. Any recommendations on tires that hold up?

Agreed. But just to clarify for @Bigrayzrc those tires would only fit the front of the felony. Not the rear.
You're right, I totally forgot he said Felony. Though I do plan on trying to use them on the rear of the felony with stock hoons on the front. There is a noticeable difference in size between choons and regular hoons though they aren't as big as felony rears.

Ok thanks so much. But don't the felony have like a higher geared rear-end because the back tires are a little bigger or something?
Yes, you can’t run the same size front and rear without changing the rear diff.

So im trading my arrma big rock for an arrma felony that has a bad esc. I saw videos of it on YouTube and I see how quickly it shreads tires. The tires on jennys rc are still 70 bucks. I aint got that type of money to buy a set every 2 runs. Any recommendations on tires that hold up?
Better pass on these All road rigs if your wallet can't keep up with tire wear. Is what it is.
No tires out there that are more durable than the rest. Tires in this class are chosen for traction and terrain temps mostly.
Durability is not considered for the most part. Traction is.
And the 53/107 Felony Rear Hoon tires cost more than the front 42/100 Hoons. You will be limited as to what upgrade tire choices are out there for the rears. They are not a standard size GT tire. You simply can't run the same size tires on all fours with the Felony. The Rear diff is geared for the taller rear tires.
Just some things to consider with the Felony.

Better pass on these All road rigs if your wallet can't keep up with tire wear. Is what it is.
No tires out there that are more durable than the rest. Tires in this class are chosen for traction and terrain temps mostly.
Durability is not considered for the most part. Traction is.
And the 53/107 Felony Rear Hoon tires cost more than the front 42/100 Hoons. You will be limited as to what upgrade tire choices are out there for the rears. They are not a standard size GT tire. You simply can't run the same size tires on all fours with the Felony. The Rear diff is geared for the taller rear tires.
Just some things to consider with the Felony.
Yea I've been looking into the 6s on road rigs for a while so I know I want it badly. I might do an infraction swap since I like that body better anyways. Then get the right rear diff then I can run them cheap tires on Allie express. It's not like I can drive it much either, closest large paved area for me is 20 min away anyways. Unless i just do speed passes down my one lane county road.

Ok I see you are well versed in regards. Know what you are up against. Yeah you can convert it to an Infr.(y)
What I would do.
I have both Infr. and Lim. here.
Depending how you will drive, your Mileage will vary with tires. Dedicated speed running will make them last longer straight running. Drifting not so.
Some have even liked those "Knock off" Hoons on Fleabay. (y)

Do they have them in 14mm , thinking of my mega
don't think so. I tried asking about felony rears and the communication barrier was rough :ROFLMAO:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back