I'M BUILDING A ONE OF A KIND BIG ROCK FOR SON,

Thread starter #1

Tblazin

Arrma RC's
BigRock, Talion
FIGURED ID SHARE SOME RACE WORTHY ITEMS/LUBRICANTS, NOT ALL, BELIEVE ME, MOST IS IN SHOP/GARAGE...JUST I COMPILED A LIL LIST as I'm sure alot don't even know these exist

like everyone uses blue thread lock on pinion gear grub screws for example WRONG... I have in pic, a WHITE thread lock the strength of blue, yet resistant to heat up tp temp's of I cant read, I just know, gears get hot, I've been using this stuff for years one my driveshafts etc etc, never had anything that created heat come loose, yet I can take off just as easy as if I used blue!!! pics...the talk louder, I have all Hudy hand tools, YOU have to spend the money, those cheap ones, why do you think hobby shops have a surplus of spare tips to change???

These Few hand Hudys I've had no for 15 YES 15 years, Hudy almost rubbed off there that old...and I grabbed a couple, I don't believe in power tool, as they spin to fast, open the plastic as it makes heat, so I use a wimpy 4volt, and I do a lil on this screw that screw, kinda like fighting a car tire, so as to not compromise strength of plastic screws driven in....and I only started to do after 35 years old, when younger NO WAY, but I see my body isn't 20 anymore...lol don't laugh young's you'll be sitting here tomorrow, enjoy every day, love like its the last....you will get it someday, if you get that now, your on the right track! ok, any questions ask, your not gonna know what some is CLP I used in USMC they trust it to save our lives with our guns, imagine how good it works on universal joints etc etc, I threw a new mip in there as there a second to Judy, I have a full, Black set go mip, and on orange handle..lol SC1 only get at a Honda ATV store, when I raced quads we used that to protect out plastics, so the sponsors names showed...the reason my sons truck is all apart, I'm :TREATING" all the plastic parts inside and out......dirt literally falls off, you need to do a certain way, again ask, im IMG_4045.jpg IMG_4048.jpg IMG_4046.jpg IMG_4047.jpg IMG_4053.jpg IMG_4054.jpg IMG_4050.jpg no preacher... IMG_4043.jpg IMG_4043.jpg

Attachments