Typhon I'm curious about the size of the motor screw.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sin

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Typhon 3s
Hi, guys. I was disassembling the motor today, and one of the screws on the lid broke and somehow I pulled it out. But I can't use it again. I'm going to buy a new screw. Is the motor cap screw the same size as that? Tiffoon resolution tells us that the motor is a good idea. I don't know because it's not in detail. Help me.

20200313_154405.jpg
20200313_161846.jpg

Hi, guys. I was disassembling the motor today, and one of the screws on the lid broke and somehow I pulled it out. But I can't use it again. I'm going to buy a new screw. Is the motor cap screw the same size as that? Tiffoon resolution tells us that the motor is a good idea. I don't know because it's not in detail. Help me.

View attachment 69656View attachment 69657
Im pretty sure the part number you showed are the screw who holds the arms pins in place in the tire side they will not fit the motor

Im pretty sure the part number you showed are the screw who holds the arms pins in place in the tire side they will not fit the motor
Well .. It must have been one of the screws we took off the last time we replaced the front arm. I got it in a similar size, put it in the lid of the motor, and it's fixed well. Thank you all.

Attachments

• 20200129_194703.jpg
    20200129_194703.jpg
    226.9 KB · Views: 29

View attachment 69656View attachment 69657
신님, 한국분이십니까?
모타에무슨문제있읍나까?
말바꾸갰읍니다만, 한국의 코로나에상황은 어떤가요?

신님, 한국분이십니까?
모타에무슨문제있읍나까?
말바꾸갰읍니다만, 한국의 코로나에상황은 어떤가요?
The Arma Forum helped us solve this problem.
Korea is coping well with Corona.
There's no death toll in my area.
The number of confirmed cases is increasing little by little by region
The number of daily infections is decreasing.
The number of patients who are completely cured is increasing in the Golden Cross state.
Stay healthy, everyone.

The Arma Forum helped us solve this problem.
Korea is coping well with Corona.
There's no death toll in my area.
The number of confirmed cases is increasing little by little by region
The number of daily infections is decreasing.
The number of patients who are completely cured is increasing in the Golden Cross state.
Stay healthy, everyone.
No need to translate, I can read both languages. But thanks for the update.

No need to translate, I can read both languages. But thanks for the update.

Every question, response and update helps everyone now and later. Translation especially helpful for future reference even besides it being an english speaking forum as it's the forum standard.

Every question, response and update helps everyone now and later. Translation especially helpful for future reference even besides it being an english speaking forum as it's the forum standard.
That's why it wasn't in English. I was asking a private question. Besides, Corona info has its own thread, that info should be posted there. You/ anyone can use google translate to see the rough translation, and there is no useful RC info in that reply (or my question) as you can tell in English.

That's why it wasn't in English. I was asking a private question. Besides, Corona info has its own thread, that info should be posted there. You/ anyone can use google translate to see the rough translation, and there is no useful RC info in that reply (or my question) as you can tell in English.

I see. So why am I reading private questions in the forum when we have the ability to post private into private messages. if there's no use for it within RC, why am I reading it?

I see. So why am I reading private questions in the forum when we have the ability to post private into private messages. if there's no use for it within RC, why am I reading it?
I can't control what you do, and I really don't care. I was just too lazy to figure out how to send PM. That's why I asked not in English. Answer came back as such, so I assumed he prefer it.

I can't control what you do, and I really don't care. I was just too lazy to figure out how to send PM. That's why I asked not in English. Answer came back as such, so I assumed he prefer it.

포럼은 복잡 할 수 있습니다.
죄송합니다. 앞으로 더 편해지도록 노력하겠습니다.

The English meaning of being "lazy" is not a virtuous one. And I have a better English word that applies here. ( !@r#u$d%e^&.)?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back