Im definetly cursed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can you see it ? Did i find a burned coil?
49622E93-5723-4BA0-8E9F-7A3DD2B08EBD.jpeg
4F39599D-2C28-482E-B9AA-C7AB737D7D09.jpeg
21C90E83-BC4D-4F57-BB2D-9066E99C8BBD.jpeg

I would guess your batteries are the problem.

Second the batteries being the problem, hope it works out for u ?
Its happening with all my lipos now and acceleration is terrible and lipos don't get hot. I don't belive in batrry problems because i have been running under the recommandation ratings on my kraton 4s and it never had issues and the lipos are all still healthty. Even if it was the lipos they didnt puff up in fact i never had a lipo puff on me yet.

Could u perhaps borrow some higher rated batteries to see if you could eliminate that problem? Could your lhs maybe help you out?

Could u perhaps borrow some higher rated batteries to see if you could eliminate that problem? Could your lhs maybe help you out?
I already ordered the firma 2050kv waiting for it to come next week. The problem just kept getting worst. Hrb lipo brand is known to be a powerful budget lipo zeee and awanfi are under performing zeee not too much but the awanfis yes pretty badly. The cogging was almost gone on the awanfis.

Okay im getting frustrated off right now i remplaced the motor and it still cogging but a bit less the car really needs to be going slowly like of its about to stop then it coggs other wise the motor is reactive and punchy. I was on punch 9 and it was okay same on punch 7 idk whats wrong anymore. My only assumption is the front diff is cursed going to get the screws for the diff cup and use an old diff cup.

The arrma diff cups all leak after one run on the steel insert even the v4 diff cup i guess its normal and i need to live with it but the inside of the exb cups the ones remianing are slightly damaged and the metal insert is not flush against the plastic. Makes me think both motors is completly fine. I changed the bearings out of the firma motor i saw like a copper wire like if it go crushed because it has a little flat spot but taht should make a differance. I have ceramic hybrid bearings on. Other reason would be the center diff is slipping but thats impossible.

Even if it was a diff misteriously slipping it makes no sense they cannot stop a brushless motor from spinning thats why we hear the cracking noise of a stripped diff the car becomes completly silent when it coggs.

i guess 14t is too much should gear it down to 13t or maybe its freaking normal but i doubt nobody here has had a problem like mine
In the other note i have an esc and a motor in spare yey i guess if i ever get a mojave exb or any kind of roller(my esc is a fire hasard?)

Last edited:
Feels good
And the same for the rear? Then hold the rear tires up off the ground and roll it on the front tires to check the center diff. See is any feel notchy or problematic.

And the same for the rear? Then hold the rear tires up off the ground and roll it on the front tires to check the center diff. See is any feel notchy or problematic.
Alright i will. But i checked and rebuilded the center diff like not long ago 3 packs. Everything was fine

I jamed the mesh between the spur and pinion and rotated the center diff. Front and rear spinning at opposite directions

Impossible you know how a differential works right? If you spin one drive cup one way the orher spins in the opposite way all 4 tires spin one direçtion
Maybe it’s late and I’m missing what you’re trying to say, but you said you moved the center diff and the front and rear moved opposite directions?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back