Typhon Im kinda disappointed at my typhon 3s...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Milk Carton

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
  2. Typhon 3s
I knew the stx2 transmitter was bad, but it’s even worse than I thought, but oh well, I knew my typhon was crazy strong, but I kinda don’t even know what happened, first of all, FIRST RUN, the esc cable got between the central driveshaft, and the driveshaft got split in 2, luckily, the cable still works, but now my typhon is 2wd, SECOND RUN, I don't know what happened here, suddenly the bad servo died, it didn’t work! I tried everything, I think it’s the transmitter, then I went to my house, all of that happened on Orlando, where I bought it, and I returned to Mexico, and... let’s say Mexico doesn’t have lots of hobby shops, so I couldn’t get spare parts that easily, then, I started playing with my typhon 2wd without a servo, I know, I’m stupid, but I just wanted to drive it, then, something horrible happened, I jumped it, did a front flip, and landed ok, but the stx2 transmitter suddenly made my typhon go full throttle when I landed, and it crashed into a chair that was pasted into the ground, and it broke... the left front arm got split on 1 part, and it’s still going and I’m actually impressed, but the shock, oh boy, I’m also impressed it didn’t broke, but, the top broke off, and now it’s hanging, please help with everything, I’m kinda new. Oh and i forgot, all the shocks leaked except 1, how do I fix it?
E01103FA-5F43-4F2B-B0DC-C7EE90C8CE1E.jpeg
0B665D33-5C34-4719-93DA-0ADF4BD09A3B.jpeg
A434CEA1-8E0E-4432-8B45-815EF46C61E5.jpeg
DF86E0B0-7ACA-4077-B8FE-DB28713255D6.jpeg

Your going to need to order some parts,

Set of a-arms, stock or rpm, rpm do hold up longer but are still breakable.. I would recommend getting a couple sets..

Center shaft with or without bearing.. ( pull the remaining chunk of the shaft out)

Shocks is like the sea, it's full of fish!
6s Typhon shocks, hr bodies for your 3s shocks, 6s talion shocks, replacement set of 3s shocks, trackstar shocks, 4s shocks, 4s hr bodies with 6s standard shafts, perches and rod ends...

Servo, if in fact it is dead... test the servo by plugging it into the throttle channel of the receiver, you can plug the esc into the aux port.. but disconnect the motor wires so no mishaps happen... servo should move when you pull the throttle if it's still good...

As for the radio, anything besides the stx.. depends on your budget.. dumbo rc, flysky gt3b, gt3c will be on the cheap side for sure..

Your going to need to order some parts,

Set of a-arms, stock or rpm, rpm do hold up longer but are still breakable.. I would recommend getting a couple sets..

Center shaft with or without bearing.. ( pull the remaining chunk of the shaft out)

Shocks is like the sea, it's full of fish!
6s Typhon shocks, hr bodies for your 3s shocks, 6s talion shocks, replacement set of 3s shocks, trackstar shocks, 4s shocks, 4s hr bodies with 6s standard shafts, perches and rod ends...

Servo, if in fact it is dead... test the servo by plugging it into the throttle channel of the receiver, you can plug the esc into the aux port.. but disconnect the motor wires so no mishaps happen... servo should move when you pull the throttle if it's still good...

As for the radio, anything besides the stx.. depends on your budget.. dumbo rc, flysky gt3b, gt3c will be on the cheap side for sure..
Thank you! I think I’m going to order the set of a arms like you said, typhon 6s shocks, a new center shaft with the bearing and a dumbo rc, I tried the Thing with the servo like you said, it’s dead, so I think I can order a new one.
By the way, is it a good idea to put a hobbywing ezrun max8 combo in it?

Thank you! I think I’m going to order the set of a arms like you said, typhon 6s shocks, a new center shaft with the bearing and a dumbo rc, I tried the Thing with the servo like you said, it’s dead, so I think I can order a new one.
By the way, is it a good idea to put a hobbywing ezrun max8 combo in it?
I’d take it slow and get to know the thing with the 3s system before I throw an overpowered combo like that in it

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back