Raider I'm new..need help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally sorted the garage out!

Hey Steve i decided to get the titan 550 motor for the raider should come in a few days.. only because I slammed a high jump in my vaterra and snapped the front shocks so i opted for a cheaper option for the mean time..:D

Attachments

• 20160115_131257.jpg
    20160115_131257.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 39
Finally sorted the garage out!

Hey Steve i decided to get the titan 550 motor for the raider should come in a few days.. only because I slammed a high jump in my vaterra and snapped the front shocks so i opted for a cheaper option for the mean time..:D

Aw krud Mickey! I feel bad for not thinking of this sooner. I have a 550 I'll never use again and could have sent you.
Need to divert funds to the Vaterra? Decisions, decisions, this RC world has tough decisions man!

Aw krud Mickey! I feel bad for not thinking of this sooner. I have a 550 I'll never use again and could have sent you.
Need to divert funds to the Vaterra? Decisions, decisions, this RC world has tough decisions man!

Yeah I just ordered some front shocks to replace mine on the vaterra and just to add some spice I ordered the full stainless steel screw kit for the vaterra couldn't help myself lol..AMAIN hobbies they have everything! Thats okay about the titan thanks anyway!

Yeah I just ordered some front shocks to replace mine on the vaterra and just to add some spice I ordered the full stainless steel screw kit for the vaterra couldn't help myself lol..AMAIN hobbies they have everything! Thats okay about the titan thanks anyway!

Nice job on getting your spares.
I can't stand having RC's or anything for that matter that's broken.
Gotta either fix it or get rid of it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back