Vorteks I'm new to Arrma. Want to upgrade my Vorteks to brushless.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rlduling3

Reaction score
as title reads. I want to upgrade my Vorteks to brushless of some brand. Not familiar with 2wd Kv sizes, pinion to spur sizes, and such. I want parking lot and street speed. I would love to know your setup.

@Rlduling3 there is a good thread here on Arrma Forum, the explains Kv rating which will at least point you in the right direction on what the numbers mean.

I'm a fan of Castle Creation systems myself, or if you really want to spend money check out Tekin. If you want something less expensive then the XERUN system is rather nice as well.

@Rlduling3 there is a good thread here on Arrma Forum, the explains Kv rating which will at least point you in the right direction on what the numbers mean.

I'm a fan of Castle Creation systems myself, or if you really want to spend money check out Tekin. If you want something less expensive then the XERUN system is rather nice as well.

Do you have a link?

From everything I've read and heard, Castle Creation makes it easy for a noob.
While I went another brand, I don't think you can go wrong with CC.
And Tower usually has some special on them.
Don't forget the programming card and the fan!

I've decided to keep them stock. Giving to my 9 year old daughter, and 10 year old son. My 15 year old son has all the others. I keep offering my 12 year old son to get him one and he refuses, just wants video games. I'm getting me a Kraton in April.

I've decided to keep them stock. Giving to my 9 year old daughter, and 10 year old son. My 15 year old son has all the others. I keep offering my 12 year old son to get him one and he refuses, just wants video games. I'm getting me a Kraton in April.
Sometimes a kid just wants to make their own decision, just because. Nice the other kids are getting outside, and having fun.
I just checked the specs on the Kraton, didn't realize the ESC is 180A! Sheesh! That ESC would look mighty fine on my Vorteks!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back