Infraction I'm not addicted, you are! (Infraction V2 just arrived)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AristonC

I'm not addicted, you are!
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Typhon 3s
Four brand new RCs in two weeks....yeah...maybe I am addicted....

Infraction V2 just arrived moments ago :)

IMG_1900.jpeg

thats alot of rcs in two weeks. I try a keep it down to one a year

I've gotten five since November. I think I have a problem 😕 😅 but its a better addiction than some things out there. So I think its alright compared to the not so good addictions. Im pretty sure everyone on the AF have a slight addiction 🙃

A clean hobby for sure. Great for mind therapy.
$6K in 4 years, and doing this for 30+ years.
Kept me out of the bars, clubs, playing Lotto 5 times a day, getting into trouble. etc. Unlike many friends that I know.
We all have our vices. This one is expensive however. Let your wallet guide you accordingly. Be careful, and it will be a good return on your investment.
Just me. :cool:

Spend your money wisely and pace yourself, else you will burn out quickly. This can be a lifelong hobby and stuff accumulates, don't try to catch up in one season ;)
A very excellent point. That's an unfortunate side effect with my history of hobbies. I got the Infraction because my Kraton 6S is waiting for repair parts, plus I wanted a street basher that I can customize with fancy parts. Planning to sit back and run (and upgrade) what I've got for now. I do eventually want to put together a full kit, but that requires more table space that I can dedicate for the time being.

A clean hobby for sure. Great for mind therapy.
$6K in 4 years, and doing this for 30+ years.
Kept me out of the bars, clubs, playing Lotto 5 times a day, getting into trouble. etc. Unlike many friends that I know.
We all have our vices. This one is expensive however. Let your wallet guide you accordingly. Be careful, and it will be a good return on your investment.
Just me. :cool:
Im $6k in 3 months already. Almost done. Just need to finish the K8S. Its always the start thats the most expensive. One everything settles. Only need to spend money on spare parts.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back