Mojave I'm part of the club, Finally!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HeroZero1

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Just wanna say Yee Yee! I got a Mojave and wow it's everything I was hoping for and more. Impressive machine and an adrenaline rush! Been waiting a year to get this truck. My first high quality, fast rc truck. So excited! Oh and just found this forum!!! :)

Welcome to AF. I got my Mojave several mos ago. Its stout. And there are now EXB upgrade parts for it as well as many other brand upgrades available. It drives unique compared to the rest of my Arrma collection. The shocks are so plush. Enjoy. Bash On.:cool:

I'm sure I'll have questions soon lol. I've already ordered a ton of upgrade parts so I'll be tearing into it soon. Any recommendations on changing any of the gear or shock oils or is it good to just run it how it is?

Welcome to the forum ? I'm waiting on mine to arrive!! ⏳⏰ I actually strip down any new car after a quick shakedown. Shocks are usually well built from the factory but the diffs are always fairly low on oil. I would recommend pulling them for inspection before you go for a hard run ?

Welcome to the Mojave club! If you have questions on fixes etc, PM me. I've built one from the ground up, have a RTR and am waiting for my EXB. ?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back