I'm taking a break

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adiabatic

Doing it myself and doing myself in
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Don't know if anyone cares enough that they would notice my absence, but after seeing threads made wondering about the whereabouts of another member who disappeared, I figured I'd post this preemptively. Stuff is going on in my life that is starting to substantially impact my mental health, making me irritable and impairing my judgment. I know it has already affected my posting here lately and before it goes any further I'm going to sign off and stop bothering you all for a week, a month, or however long it takes to sort poop out. Talk to you again soon and I apologize if you have been a victim of my lashing out.

Don't know if anyone cares enough that they would notice my absence, but after seeing threads made wondering about the whereabouts of another member who disappeared, I figured I'd post this preemptively. Stuff is going on in my life that is starting to substantially impact my mental health, making me irritable and impairing my judgment. I know it has already affected my posting here lately and before it goes any further I'm going to sign off and stop bothering you all for a week, a month, or however long it takes to sort poop out. Talk to you again soon and I apologize if you have been a victim of my lashing out.
If it matters, I think I would have noticed. I hope you get whatever is ailing you sorted out in good time. Godspeed brother ✊

Life is rough at times, but Know it does get better.

No matter what is troubling you, I know you'll find the positive solution to handle it.
We will be here ,waiting for your return.
Take it easy brother.

Life can suck a big fat you know what sometimes. But somehow it gets better. Positive thoughts, hold your head high and stay strong!

When life gives you lemons, freeze em and throw them at dumb MFers!!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back