Im thinking of selling out of this hobby.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bigrayzrc

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Kraton 6s
So im thinking of getting out of bashers and getting into scale crawlers. How much do think I can get out of my collection. I was thinking maby 1200

V5 arrma kraton with spektrum 8s power system in it plus a parts v4 kraton

Hpi savage 3.5 with a parts truck 4.6

2 axial scx24s one is loaded with upgrades

Latrax prerunner with a brushless system.

Also including batterys and my charger.

the nitro won't be worth much. Kraton is probably $500 or so. Latrax prerunner maybe $100 to $150. This is pricing for a quick sale. Usually it isn't worth selling, you regret it anyway

the nitro won't be worth much. Kraton is probably $500 or so. Latrax prerunner maybe $100 to $150. This is pricing for a quick sale. Usually it isn't worth selling, you regret it anyway
Yea I was thinking 600 for kraton and parts truck 300 for savage and parts truck 200 for both scx24s 100 for latrax
Sell everything except the Kraton and buy a crawler, so you can enjoy both crawling and bashing😉.
Well I was maby thinking from the 1200 I can buy me a Decent crawler and a 3s basher. I used to have a big rock and that thing was bullet proof compared to the kraton.

What crawler do you want? I have a redcat gen7 and gen8 and they are both fun, SCXIII is probably the best out of the box. Hobbywing 1080 ESC is cheap as well as a holmes motor. I bought my Gen8 used and maybe have $400 all in because I changed the body. Proline tires are the best and cheap aluminum wheels off amazon work great

What crawler do you want? I have a redcat gen7 and gen8 and they are both fun, SCXIII is probably the best out of the box. Hobbywing 1080 ESC is cheap as well as a holmes motor. I bought my Gen8 used and maybe have $400 all in because I changed the body. Proline tires are the best and cheap aluminum wheels off amazon work great
I was thinking a hpi venture kit. My only thing about em tho is I don't think they have much aftermarket support
Sell everything except the Kraton and buy a crawler, so you can enjoy both crawling and bashing😉.
I was thinking that as well

I would go Associated/Element, Axial, or Traxxas if I was gonna buy another crawler. Unfortunately HPI support is lacking

Definitely agree there. Mine are pretty much all Axial (10.2 Blazer, 10.3 Gladiator and 4WS Capra) but the Element Ecto is one of the most capable crawlers out of the box on the market. Great choice. If you like Traxxas, you'll like the TRX4's. Redcat Gen8 is another good choice on the budget side.

I was thinking a hpi venture kit. My only thing about em tho is I don't think they have much aftermarket support

I was thinking that as well
That new HPI rig seems like a pretty nice piece, but there are few vendors in the US and HPI is a “rescued brand,” that seems to be able either to be successful or to fail. Being focused in Europe, they may not really make much of an effort to support operations in the United States. Time will tell if they are serious about re-entering the US market.

I wish them luck. That new truck seems great. I’d buy one!

I would go Associated/Element, Axial, or Traxxas if I was gonna buy another crawler. Unfortunately HPI support is lacking
Actually I found some upgrades for it made by strc. I think I will pull the trigger and get it.
Actually I found some upgrades for it made by strc. I think I will pull the trigger and get it.

Cool! I really like that FJ body. I have a 4runner on my Gen8

Ive bought and sold rcs for years. Generally you get 50 to 60 percent of new price. Sell on ebay for beat results and pay thier 10% fee

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back