Outcast Improve steering with stock servo?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I upgraded my servo and it’s now much faster but the issue remain.

When I’m standing still and turn left or right the servo has no trouble to turn the fully but the servo saver does give out a bit. It’s not huge but not small either.

What is the best way to tighten the v4 servo saver?

Outcast pretty much handles like a pig....it wants to go straight just like your 1:1 car when you go around a corner. In grass it will not want to turn at all full throttle. It doesn't matter what servo you have. The play in the steering, flex in the arms, servo saver, 6s power and heavy tires all play a part. In dirt though it drifts and steers ok. You kind of just get used to it and turn with the gas off. The new version of servo saver is set and cannot be easily tightened. You could try finding the earlier versions ss which has a nut that tightens on the spring. It has its flaws as well but is adjustable. I run the 4s OC tires (backflip lp) on my oc 6s and it handles far better but lost some of its craziness. My talion is the only big arrma (typhon I don't consider big) I have that handles really nice and I don't even have a fancy servo and run the plastic mount.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back