IMPULSE BUYING 🤔 HAVE YOU BEEN Infected WITH THE VIRUS CALLED RC ADDICTION 🤣🤣🤣🤣

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have too many rigs now.
That's ok nothing wrong with that..that's money in the bank 😁.enjoy them
Last impulse buy was my infraction. Was planning on getting one anyway but I put low ball bid on eBay ($200) less than asking price. I thought no way it would be accepted and 10 minutes later they accepted. It was a good day.
Damn .that's a hell of a deal all day 🤟😁

Ok fine. Wife called me out and said didn’t you just Willy Nilly buy that RTR RB10 Team associate? Wasn’t your excuse you needed something a little bigger cause your now $300 pro roller Losi Mini B is too fast and hard? BUSTED!!! So I’m going to impulsively buy a new radio too. I hate this one. 😂

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

I didn’t want to correct her either. It’s Associated. 🤕
Don't blame your wife for your poor spelling 🤣🤣🤣
I didn't even think about measuring and they are about 1/8 inch to long for v1 and v2 forget it they aren't even close...
If it's a 1/8 scale then it's way to small.☹️

@King blitz Damn. Busted twice! 😂🤣😂
It's ok brotha who's really paying attention to spelling on here any ways .lol it's just a forum. Not like we are writing a book haha 😂
I opened this forum today for the first time in weeks and made my first impulse buy in about a month for 2 sets of wheels I don't really 'need'. At least they were on sale for the Horizon TRUCK promo, not MSRP. ;)
Let's see them wheels😁 don't hide .it's not nice sir

I don't even have cars for these. I have specifically a motor addiction

View attachment 287619
Wow that's a beautiful collection..they all should be in a glass display case😁👍.I got my first castle motor 3 weeks ago for my build and I love the way it feels in my hand ..solid weight and how the out side shell has them precision rib cuts.just a sweet motor.

View attachment 287619
So did you just happen to get a good deal on each one or did you just decide to collect different sizes? Pretty cool I suppose but if I collected rc motors , it would kill me not to hear what they sound like at high speed.

Last edited:
@King blitz some were good deals. They have all been ran and put up some good numbers except for the castle 1717 i just bashed with it.
Well the castle 1100 has only been run a couple times to destroy tires on 6s. I mostly just speedrun and I do it on lower voltages so it's fun to see how they do compared to each other.

View attachment 287619
Nice motor collection! Pls explain the book about black coral elephants. They don't look like elephants. I've never heard of that species. Look like a bunch of moth cocoons. The black thing in the back ground looks like a walrus attacking a curtain. My edible is kicking in so hope I'm seeing things right!

@King blitz some were good deals. They have all been ran and put up some good numbers except for the castle 1717 i just bashed with it.
Well the castle 1100 has only been run a couple times to destroy tires on 6s. I mostly just speedrun and I do it on lower voltages so it's fun to see how they do compared to each other.
That's sweet brotha👍 that's all do also is moderate speed passes .and occasionally some street bashing. Do you happen to have the 2650 castle? If so how do you like it? I got the MM2 combo with the 2650. I'll only be running 4s on it.thats plenty of power for me .😁👍

I’m about to impulse buy and act on that RC truck month sale. I’ve been trying to avoid it as much as possible. I want to get a Kraton 6S V5. Can always use a new Kraton in the Spring time 😂
Yeah do it ..let's go impulse buy it 😁👍

Back