IMPULSE BUYING 🤔 HAVE YOU BEEN Infected WITH THE VIRUS CALLED RC ADDICTION 🤣🤣🤣🤣

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Let's see them wheels😁 don't hide .it's not nice sir
2023-03-23_11h54_40.png

I’m about to impulse buy and act on that RC truck month sale. I’ve been trying to avoid it as much as possible. I want to get a Kraton 6S V5. Can always use a new Kraton in the Spring time 😂
I really wanted to take advantage of that Kraton sale as I don't have an LWB rig yet but I need to finish paying off everything else I bought this winter and save some money to get our kitchen/laundry drain in the basement torn up and replaced ($5k estimate). :(

View attachment 287710

I really wanted to take advantage of that Kraton sale as I don't have an LWB rig yet but I need to finish paying off everything else I bought this winter and save some money to get our kitchen/laundry drain in the basement torn up and replaced ($5k estimate). :(
Sorry to hear .that's alot of loot for just drainage pipes..hope all goes well.

Sorry to hear .that's alot of loot for just drainage pipes..hope all goes well.
Yeah, 10+ feet of concrete has to be jack hammered and carried out, galvanized replaced with PVC, and new concrete put down. It already cost me $1400 for a failed snake and jet cleaning attempt to get to this point. 👿

Yeah, 10+ feet of concrete has to be jack hammered and carried out, galvanized replaced with PVC, and new concrete put down. It already cost me $1400 for a failed snake and jet cleaning attempt to get to this point. 👿
I wonder if it would be worth it to go to a construction tool rental place and do the demo yourself. (assuming you are physically up for something like that)

I'm sure almost every single person that's in this hobby has at one point just bought something out of the blue just because you could and something inside of you said fk it I'm getting it now👍😁. addiction.its real. This forum feeds the insanity of RC.😁 So let's hear it. What did you impulse buy?
Just grabbed a WLtoys 284131 from an amazon suggestion. Bastards. The thing is super fun though! lol

Let's see...All for TRX4-M Defender Green none of it needed for sure!

Proline Trencher Wheels (still waiting)
Proline 2-stage foams (still waiting)
Traxxas Brass Shock cups
Samix Front Steering Knuckles
Samix Brass Brake Rotors Front & Rear
Samix Rims
Traxxas Steel Hubs
Traxxas Low Speed Gears
Traxxas Bearing Set
Traxxas Defender Pro Light Set
Holmes Hobbies 67 Turn Motor

And I have yet to crawl or take it outside cause of the snow. Not even sure I want to get it dirty cause it's so pretty! 😍

Let's see...All for TRX4-M Defender Green none of it needed for sure!

Proline Trencher Wheels (still waiting)
Proline 2-stage foams (still waiting)
Traxxas Brass Shock cups
Samix Front Steering Knuckles
Samix Brass Brake Rotors Front & Rear
Samix Rims
Traxxas Steel Hubs
Traxxas Low Speed Gears
Traxxas Bearing Set
Traxxas Defender Pro Light Set
Holmes Hobbies 67 Turn Motor

And I have yet to crawl or take it outside cause of the snow. Not even sure I want to get it dirty cause it's so pretty! 😍
Pics or videos plz .we will all appreciate to see.😁👍

Last week was a very bad week of impulse buying for me. I just blame it on my birthday coming up. Everything on the shelf besides the yellow boat, was purchased last week. Including the shelf itself. The wife is not so pleased with me at the moment. And now the batteries and servos and what not are coming in 😭

IMG_9721.jpg

I have too many rigs now.
No, no! You just need more shelf space :)

Last week was a very bad week of impulse buying for me. I just blame it on my birthday coming up. Everything on the shelf besides the yellow boat, was purchased last week. Including the shelf itself. The wife is not so pleased with me at the moment. And now the batteries and servos and what not are coming in 😭

View attachment 288077

No, no! You just need more shelf space :)

You guys are doing it all wrong..
Do Not Display your Brand New purchase(S) like that.. for your Wife to 👀..
They're able to compute the new quantity of your rigs up FASTER than a supercomputer!
(However it Never works to other way around when it comes to their new purses, heels, or make-up... 🤷)

I ALWAYS have my "new" cars taken apart and slowly introduce them in pieces to my garage so to Not trigger any sudden responses from my wife.

nearly impulse bought a team corally asuga rtr other day looks really nice and solid in person

Back