In development... K8s 30mm Motor Slider... Testers needed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PPS-RC

Very Active Member
Vendor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Nero
I'm working on a motor slider plate for the K8s! It will be a standard motor plate intended for big can motors with 8mm shafts and 30mm screw spacing ONLY. It should accommodate a 62mm diameter motor, and will allow a pinion range from 18-42 teeth on a 47t spur.

They will be a replacement insert for the factory mount. I simply do not have a K8s of my own to 100% verify fitment so I need a couple people to test them.

To qualify:
You must have a K8s.
You must have a large can motor up to 62mm diameter with 30mm screw spacing in your posession.
You must have a build thread.
Must be able to install within a day or two after receiving the part.

This is a simple situation where I'll send you my part, you install it, and tell me if it fits correctly. You'll keep the part for your trouble.

If you're seriously interested, shoot me a message!
20200217_092925.jpg

@bicketybam & @Megasty are both K8S originals and supporters. Both will also guarantee true testing. There are others, but they are already being courted by other manufacturers.

Sorry @Jimbobjr. You too are an excellent choice. (Head down, leaves room quietly)
Thanks guys. We pm'd back and forth about his mount and the slide I made. I think one of the guys whos got theirs up and going would be the better choice. Mine is in many pieces at the moment.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back