Senton In search of axle extender/offset

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rain

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
I have tried a few offset items, and none seem to fit my Senton (or my Axial SCX or RR10, ugh) anyway. Any advice on a way to easily extend the axles to allow me to run different wheel and tire combos with a quick change?

Basically, I want to change from my road, to my short course setup in minutes.

Thanks for any help, as I said, I can't seem to find extenders that will actually work- though many are advertised to...

Hot Racing if you can find them. You will need 17mm wheels, but that’s easy to find wheels and tires then. 14mm is much harder to find.

I need 14s, bought a box of mounted tires from a closed hobby shop, the deal was too good to pass up but the wheels are too deep and it would rub and cut.

I need 14s, bought a box of mounted tires from a closed hobby shop, the deal was too good to pass up but the wheels are too deep and it would rub and cut.
IIRC, the offset needed is .5" if the premounts are 0 offset, it will rub...I had this issue..I've been using 12mm hex Duratrax Premounts (Six Pack ST and Bandito ST), they work perfectly...I just checked the package (take pics of everything I buy for reference if needed lol) and it shows .5" (12mm) offset

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back