In your Face Space! Custom Outcast paintjob ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crewchief227

Military Veteran
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Notorious
Here's a little clip showing how I repainted my Outcast body into something different. Plan on doing the rims as well into spiral galaxies.?

Also, since we're moving into the Winter season ?, I will be taking orders for members that want that fresh custom body to debut in the Spring.? Just email my username at gmail to inquire more. Enjoy

Here's a little clip showing how I repainted my Outcast body into something different. Plan on doing the rims as well into spiral galaxies.?

Also, since we're moving into the Winter season ?, I will be taking orders for members that want that fresh custom body to debut in the Spring.? Just email my username at gmail to inquire more. Enjoy
That is just absolutely awesome! I would ask for one in a heartbeat, but my driving style would ruin it in seconds. I'll just keep enjoying yours for now???❤

My Outcast body on my Notorious.

Attachments

• ARRMA Outcast Body.jpg
    ARRMA Outcast Body.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 74

that is AMAZING. i have an airbrush, but my skills come nowhere close to that. did you start with a clear shell, or was it black in the first place? very nice job.

that is AMAZING. i have an airbrush, but my skills come nowhere close to that. did you start with a clear shell, or was it black in the first place? very nice job.
I painted it black after doing another paintjob previously. I've been airbrushing for near a decade daily, and currently have work exhibited while working on my graduate thesis. So it's kinda what I do ?? Thanks for the kind words.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back