Kraton Info diff pins

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LoriLiam

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
Hi guys, I gave a question and a request for you.
Some weeks ago I saw a video of a guy that changed the inner pins of his differential with a 2.25 mm stronger pin! Now, in my country I can’t find something similar.Just yesterday my pins of the rear diffs went broken. I can’t find the video any more where this guy linked the producer of this pins. Can some of you help me? Did die of you remember something similar? I wanted to upgrade the pins of the diff ... thanks in advance

Hi guys, I gave a question and a request for you.
Some weeks ago I saw a video of a guy that changed the inner pins of his differential with a 2.25 mm stronger pin! Now, in my country I can’t find something similar.Just yesterday my pins of the rear diffs went broken. I can’t find the video any more where this guy linked the producer of this pins. Can some of you help me? Did die of you remember something similar? I wanted to upgrade the pins of the diff ... thanks in advance

I think it's common to just buy drill bits or drill blanks and grind it down to size

These seem to be pretty good.. otherwise make your own out of drill blanks or titanium rod..?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200707-233653_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20200707-233653_Samsung Internet.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 94
Thanks guys.. unfortunately due to covid no shipping to my country... Italy ?

You don't have any auto parts stores or big box stores around you that are open?.. all you need is some good quality drill bits.. cut the shanked end off to size..

Surprised I have yet to break one of those in my outcast. I've been through 5 or 6 diffs (blown ring/pinions), but the internal gears and pins seem to hold up fine.

<knock on wood>

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back