Infraction Infraction 6s …..Lil 4s Saturday infraction action

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

handzace

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. Felony
  3. Limitless
  4. Kraton 6s
  5. Kraton EXB
  6. Talion EXB
  7. Typhon 3s
  8. Typhon 6s
  9. Typhon Mega
  10. Vendetta
  11. Infraction 4x4
Love this rig! And it’s Pretty much sock besides the scorched wells,side skirts,titaniam chassis protectors I def wanna throw Gen. 2 max8 combo see how it likes the setup I’m thinking way more power control at the least ! And def new steering Servo but I’m liking the center diff for lot bashing so we’ll see what stays what goes

D73B2091-78F8-44E3-AFC9-A2E0FCC15728.jpeg

398981B9-B2B9-47C2-946A-569AD66877DD.jpeg

3C083C22-D71C-4137-B722-0727E098E3D6.jpeg

245A5DE1-BC9B-49D3-8CBD-DB09312A0F3F.jpeg

Nice! Never had an on road rig. 80mph + (y) .. must hug the road like its on rails. Dry parking lot in Dec.with no snow? Looks like the perfect day or your in the south. Florida here. Enjoy!

Nice! Never had an on road rig. 80mph + (y) .. must hug the road like its on rails. Dry parking lot in Dec.with no snow? Looks like the perfect day or your in the south. Florida here. Enjoy!
Your absolutely correct my friend! Cold day in New England with a set of silver hoons wich are nice n hard so you don’t smoke thru them to fast and with the cold u can go nice an easy with the throttle .. but def a fun rig ..one of my favorite for lot bashing and yes the 6s platform set up correctly does hug the road nicely ! Here’s a link of my v1 limitless breakin in some shoes 😜….https://youtube.com/shorts/RcDkNeOoqwg?feature=share

Depending on what you are trying to achieve? I would suggest using a max 5 or castle mmx8s? Max 8 would be pushing it if you’re going to drift/bash… I originally had a max 6 on the girlfriend limitless/infraction and it didn’t last more than a few days. It was geared for torque then speed since she likes doing drifts and donuts.

Edit.
Just my two cents

Depending on what you are trying to achieve? I would suggest using a max 5 or castle mmx8s? Max 8 would be pushing it if you’re going to drift/bash… I originally had a max 6 on the girlfriend limitless/infraction and it didn’t last more than a few days. It was geared for torque then speed since she likes doing drifts and donuts.

Edit.
Just my two cents
Absolutely rite but Yeah I plan on keeping this one a lot basher ,honestly gonna keep the center diff around a while I like the way it handles without locking it up with a spool so I’m leaning the gen2 max 8 because of the sensor and don’t want or need the 8s for this application like u said all depends on what u plan on doing with it (8s too expensive on tires for a basher/drifter ….I have a few xlx2 setups,mamba 8s ,max6+5 all diff applications …der want to try max 4 power in something tho ! I’m thinking either the 1/5 kraton or my x max …

Last edited:
Absolutely rite but Yeah I plan on keeping this one a lot basher ,honestly gonna keep the center diff around a while I like the way it handles without locking it up with a spool so I’m leaning the gen2 max 6 because of the sensor and don’t want or need the 8s for this application like u said all depends on what u plan on doing with it (8s too expensive on tires for a basher/drifter ….I have a few xlx2 setups,mamba 8s ,max6+5 all diff applications …der want to try max 4 power in something tho ! I’m thinking either the 1/5 kraton or my x max …
If you want some good tires that wear longer, are cheaper, and get better grip, get grp tires. I basically have the setup in my limitless that you want for your infraction. I have a center diff, handbrake, and max6 combo. It handles great for on-road bashing. If you ever do get the max6, the 4985 can't handle 8s.

If you want some good tires that wear longer, are cheaper, and get better grip, get grp tires. I basically have the setup in my limitless that you want for your infraction. I have a center diff, handbrake, and max6 combo. It handles great for on-road bashing. If you ever do get the max6, the 4985 can't handle 8s.
I keep hearing grp and I’ve only used them for high speeds so I’ll have to check them out and yeah I don’t want 8s for this rig anyway like I said I couldn’t afford the tires and I def will be getting the max 6 gen 2 for the rig especially since my bro just grabbed one and loves it …thanx for the info brother def gonna try the grps for bashing /drifting now

Edit.
Just my two cents
I’ll have to take that into consideration ..I was thinking the new claims of lower temps the max 8 would hold up ..thnx for the info brother
I do like to use some of the other anaerobic sealants off-label.

It is possible that the threaded hole in your pinion is out of tolerance. Try another grub screw to see if you can obtain a better fit.

You could also try dragging a hand file once or twice over the contact tip of the grub screw to give the metal a better profile for grip against the flat on the shaft.

Another technique is called "staking". After installing the grub screw, back up the pinion on a block. Then use a punch and hammer to dimple the metal surrounding the grub screw. Look it up to see photographic examples. Pretty easy to do.

Nice rig brother /and there are quite a few changes from the v4-v5 ..diff esc/motor/RX/TX/rear shock tower and stand offs/diff chassis/and shock cap and guards but pretty sure that’s it …but still a great rig !

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back