Infraction Infraction 6s steering issue

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MikeTrout

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
I just replaced a broken brake servo in my infraction 6s. After binding, and calibration the brake works fine. When I drive 20-30 feet the steering servo turns left and will stay turned left. It only seems to do this under throttle. Anyone experience this, and what did you do to correct the problem?

I just replaced a broken brake servo in my infraction 6s. After binding, and calibration the brake works fine. When I drive 20-30 feet the steering servo turns left and will stay turned left. It only seems to do this under throttle. Anyone experience this, and what did you do to correct the problem?
Try turning off AVC and see what happenings.

Just to double check - did you go through the full rebind and AVC calibration again? Also what killed your handbrake servo? Could that have also killed your steering servo and caused it to act like it’s doing now?

I did do the full rebind, and calibration. Im really not sure what happened to the handbrake servo to make it stop working? I just tried bind calibration again and its still doing the same thing. All the lights on esc are correct no errors or anything. Im at a loss?

Does it return to center or stay stuck? Are you starting up on a flat, level surface to allow the gyro to calibrate?

I'd just try a new servo as it sounds like the current one may be on its way out.

Once it turns left on its own it stays turned until I move the control right. I power up on a flat surface .

Disconnect the steering servo and just make sure the steering mechanism isn't binding .... if it isn't then, I think the next step is to try a new steering servo. Might as well get a nicer servo. I believe it still comes with the ADS-15M, which is 25T, so you won't need a new servo horn if you get an aftermarket servo, (such as a generic 25kg servo).

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back