Infraction Infraction 6s upgrades?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ballistic17

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. BigRock 4x4
  3. Infraction
Looking at getting a 6s Infraction here within the next month or so. Are there any must have upgrades or add ons that I should look into getting also.

Looking at getting a 6s Infraction here within the next month or so. Are there any must have upgrades or add ons that I should look into getting also.

Welcome!

You did not say how you will use your Infraction. I am a basher with mine no speed runs. However if I were buying a new one here is what I would do.

Bashing:
  • DO NOT go over the top with upgrades. As a basher, it is a fun RC as is!
  • Fans are not good enough for serious throttle bashing rips. I have Game Changer fans but you can buy some off eBay and make your own that works great (what I do now)! One for the ESC and motor to help with the bashing heat. I have two on my motor
  • Skid plates on the bottom. I found that I grounded out certain screws as she dipped in the drift turns-slides. Skid plates have saved those and my front splitter bottom screws
  • Other items are small to zero cost
    • Adjust droop screws
    • Adjust shocks to your liking for bash
    • Modify stock diff fluids to give you the bashing experience that fits your driving
    • Keep on hand full Infraction bearing kits to have those ready
Yes, you could do the servo, motor, ESC, etc but just wait until they go bad (if they do). I have been HAPPY with stock bashing-drifting.

If you are going for speed...this is a different talk...you did not specify

Best of luck!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back