Kraton Infraction body.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big Arrma fan

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 8S
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Notorious
  4. Outcast 6s
Hello everyone. I have question. Will the arrma infraction body fit on my arrma kraton v4 6s. That body looks killer. Thanks for any thoughts or ideas if it will fit.

I think it would be too long. Unless you are willing to chop the rear some.

I think it would be too long. Unless you are willing to chop the rear some.
Ok. Thanks for information. That arrma infraction looks so cool. Bad thing is need smooth cement surfaces, scenes so low to ground. ?

its an on road RC. a diff. flavor. some like some don't. I have the limitl. roller. have yet build.

Does anyone have a 6s Kraton and an Infraction that can just place the body on the Kraton to get a visual of the size and cutting needed.... I absolutely love the infraction body.... That front end is classic ??

You will have to BOB the rear bed on the Infr. body.

The length is the big issue, but I will admit.. I'm more interested in the front
Infraction body is 27x12
Kraton body is 18.5x9.5
Would have to trim 3 inches of the with... Which could be ok as it does have wide body fenders... Thats 2 in he's right there.
BUT you would have to trim at least 7 inches off the length... Which would be the whole rear end (which would be necessary anyway)... So maybe not a big deal?? I'm more interested in the front and cab look of this truck anyway.... So anyone have both that can place it on there for a pic??

I don't know. The Infr. is very nice. But that's a lot of trimming. It will lose its luster and appeal all chopped and bobbed. I am sure Hemistorm would approve the effort(y)

I don't know. The Infr. is very nice. But that's a lot of trimming. It will lose its luster and appeal all chopped and bobbed. I am sure Hemistorm would approve the effort(y)
You may be right, but would love to see a mock up if anyone has both??

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back