Kraton Infraction body

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rweis22

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Notorious
Has anyone mounted an infraction body on their Kraton? Anybody else have any killer body suggestions?

The Infraction body appears too long and wide. I'm judging by comparing my LIm. wheelbase and track width to my K6s. Many have considered this. I'm sure it can be done with major trimming to front rear and all around to accommodate suspension travel.
But then the Infr. body kind of loses its look and appeal being chopped and fitted to that extent. It ends up looking much like a modded Notorious/OC body, which might be the better body option. :cool:

The Infraction body appears too long and wide. I'm judging by comparing my LIm. wheelbase and track width to my K6s. Many have considered this. I'm sure it can be done with major trimming to front rear and all around to accommodate suspension travel.
But then the Infr. body kind of loses its look and appeal being chopped and fitted to that extent. It ends up looking much like a modded Notorious/OC body, which might be the better body option. :cool:
That is what I am actually running now, blue noto body

I have the blue Noto. I was considering the Gray OC body for a change. But currently I'm fitting an unpainted TA new old stock 1/8 MGT body for my Noto chassis. I chopped a considerable amount off the rear. I got 2 of these bodies on clearance for $3.00 a piece. I couldn't resist. Been sitting around.
20200801_132120.jpg
20200801_132057.jpg

I have the blue Noto. I was considering the Gray OC body for a change. But currently I'm fitting an unpainted TA new old stock 1/8 MGT body for my Noto chassis. I chopped a considerable amount off the rear. I got 2 of these bodies on clearance for $3.00 a piece. I couldn't resist. Been sitting around.View attachment 92363View attachment 92364
Great find!
I was given this Wrangler body from a friend for free and threw some paint on it this morning.

Attachments

• E3E7AABE-395E-4634-A86C-E5DA09F965E2.jpeg
    E3E7AABE-395E-4634-A86C-E5DA09F965E2.jpeg
    220.4 KB · Views: 42
  • B9892AB9-BAD5-4A0F-B920-2FD9ABD63C02.jpeg
    B9892AB9-BAD5-4A0F-B920-2FD9ABD63C02.jpeg
    213.4 KB · Views: 52
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back