SOLD / FOUND Infraction body

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coldclam

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Outcast 8s
  4. Typhon 6s
  5. Voltage
Looking for an infraction body. Used and a little beat-up is fine. I live in NJ if your close enough we can meet to save the hassle of shipping. I also have a brand new limitless body I would trade if you prefer. Thanks in advance

Also have a black notorious body i could trade aswell.

Last edited:
Is your new Limitless body a clear one? Unpainted?

I already have a new Take off Lim body. Never use it. I don't consider the stock paint all that. Have the original Lim body also. I wanted to paint up one. That's why I asked.
I do have an Infr. body that is a bit roughed up on my Infr. No major cracks or real scratches at all, fits snug like new body pinholes are perfect. I also have a spare new one that I just bought to replace it and mod it up right now. But I wanted to transfer the Infr. roll bars and roof skids and body pins over to that new Inf. body for my Infr. chassis.
So I don't know if a bare Infr body will work for you. I don't need the stock rear wing, Would leave that on. Have you checked JennysRC for one?
I know these are expensive bodies in general. ?‍♂️
Are you just replacing an Infr body or making your Lim into an Infr.??? Do you already
have the roll bar and roof skids from an old Infr. Body?
:cool:

I already have a new Take off Lim body. Never use it. I don't consider the stock paint all that. Have the original Lim body also. I wanted to paint up one. That's why I asked.
I do have an Infr. body that is a bit roughed up on my Infr. No major cracks or real scratches at all, fits snug like new body pinholes are perfect. I also have a spare new one that I just bought to replace it and mod it up right now. But I wanted to transfer the Infr. roll bars and roof skids and body pins over to that new Inf. body for my Infr. chassis.
So I don't know if a bare Infr body will work for you. I don't need the stock rear wing, Would leave that on. Have you checked JennysRC for one?
I know these are expensive bodies in general. ?‍♂️
Are you just replacing an Infr body or making your Lim into an Infr.??? Do you already
have the roll bar and roof skids from an old Infr. Body?
:cool:
That will work perfectly. I am converting a lim to infraction but i have the cage and roof skids... I have a clear infraction body on the way but am giving it to a friend to airbrush... so I'm looking for a body to hold me over till that one is done?

Yeah that doesn't work for me unfortunately. I have two chassis here to put new shells on. And need to still buy a clear Lim body. I thought a trade for a clear Lim would be an option for me. I like to have a shelf body and bash body for most of my rigs.
But we do live fairly close. ?‍♂️
Thanks for the reply.
Others may chime in with an available Infr. body hopefully.
Good luck.

Yeah that doesn't work for me unfortunately. I have two chassis here to put new shells on. And need to still buy a clear Lim body. I thought a trade for a clear Lim would be an option for me. I like to have a shelf body and bash body for most of my rigs.
But we do live fairly close. ?‍♂️
Thanks for the reply.
Others may chime in with an available Infr. body hopefully.
Good luck.
All good. Thanks for considering... but if you change your mind ill give you the body/wing airfoil things and body pins..

Reactions: SrC
Ty. I'll keep you in mind. (y)

Edit: haven't ruled you out yet.....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back