SOLD / FOUND Infraction - Custom Front Splitter : Mach3

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought the Jota splitter from Tex and it's been great, my road is bad too and it hasn't broken yet! I'd definitely buy it again. :cool: (y)

Are u 10 years old? Cause if u are then I understand why u would be hesitant.Im a grown adult with a family & adult responsibilities so I don't have intrest or time to post anything.Just wanted some damn splitters for my rc.All this for $45???? Wow.
This guy sounds like a jerk.sorry but Tex was being nice and explaining his concern and this guy comes out of no where throwing his rude remarks.i wouldn't sell to him either.good job Tex👍

Sorry just noticed it's a old post.😬

No worries.

Didn't want to close this thread or try to bury it.
I wanted the transparency.
To keep an open and fair communication.

Definitely worth it. I would make a small suggestion. But otherwise they work quite well!
My suggestion would be for the speedruns. A little thicker 😂 they tend to scrape the ground a few times and they start wearing out
Funny you mentioned that lol .I thought about it...haha it's winter here in Rhode island and most of the states so I will be using one of my v hulls in the snow whenever we get a good amount and if it's a mix of wet and dry.lets see how that pans out.ill make a vid and throw it in here.maybey I'll start a thread on it so others can post their vids to.👍😁as soon as a figure a better way to post vids on here
Funny you mentioned that lol .I thought about it...haha it's winter here in Rhode island and most of the states so I will be using one of my v hulls in the snow whenever we get a good amount and if it's a mix of wet and dry.lets see how that pans out.ill make a vid and throw it in here.maybey I'll start a thread on it so others can post their vids to.👍😁as soon as a figure a better way to post vids on here
I'll have to drag my wife or kids to do the video lol I have no head cam.need to get one or a go pro or something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back