SOLD / FOUND Infraction - Custom Front Splitter : Mach3

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tex Koder

2D , 3D Not a problem. I'll take that Challenge.
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Infraction
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Mojave
  5. Nero
  6. Senton 3s
  7. Typhon 6s
  8. Vendetta
Brand New ,Fresh off the press ,3D designed by yours truly.
Made in Texas!

IMG_20220520_152006912_HDR.jpg

IMG_20220520_152037241_HDR.jpg

For the Arrma Infraction 6S
320mm Wide
Built in Winglets
Edge facing front wheels have been designed shorter to provide more tire clearance.
Available in: Black, Red, Grey ,Blue

I would like to start my own production shop and become an AF Vendor with y'all's help.
Asking $25 each
Free standard shipping to customers within the continental United States.
Flat rate shipping rates to all US territories including AFO/FPO.

Last edited:
Made in Texas!

View attachment 218855

View attachment 218856

320mm Wide
Built in Winglets
Edge facing front wheels have been designed shorter to provide more tire clearance.

I would like to start my own production shop and become an AF Vendor with y'all's help.
Asking $25
Do you have a pic of one of those mounted?

Any bash/meeting the curb results yet? Looking to replace my aluminum front splitter that everyone told me was a bad idea, and they were correct. If you can make something that absorbs and bounces the vehicle back, up to a reasonable amount of force, that'd be something.

Nice design! I have to get a PEI sheet, the stock ender bed leaves a lot to be desired

I'll take a blue one, PM me how I can pay!

Now I just need you to make side skirts and a wing!!!

Any bash/meeting the curb results yet? Looking to replace my aluminum front splitter that everyone told me was a bad idea, and they were correct. If you can make something that absorbs and bounces the vehicle back, up to a reasonable amount of force, that'd be something.

I have not bashed it directly into a concrete curb.. Honestly, it's not designed to 'bounce the vehicle back' like that.
When this splitter is fully mounted onto the vehicle it will hold up as well as the stock plastic splitter.

Nice design! I have to get a PEI sheet, the stock ender bed leaves a lot to be desired

Thank you.

The PEI plate does help a lot more and provides a more reliable printing surface.
A whole lot better than messing with blue painter's tape (on plain glass bed) constantly.

I'll be the first to try. Pm me and I'll buy one 😉

PM sent!
Thank you sir.

I dunno why but I was expecting them to be a little cheaper honestly. Though I must admit I'm beyond ignorant and have zero clue what goes into it lol. Still, they look nice at least from the pictures. I'm normally not a fan of 3d printed stuff as it all looks functional but not pleasing to the eye. These splitters actually don't look bad tbh.

I'm assuming you have plans for limitless/felony? or will these bolt right up?

I dunno why but I was expecting them to be a little cheaper honestly. Though I must admit I'm beyond ignorant and have zero clue what goes into it lol. Still, they look nice at least from the pictures.

I appreciate any and all feedback.
Unfortunately, the cost of shipping is truly out of my control and cuts pretty deep into price. I try to be fair and absorb as much expenses already just to get this small venture off the ground.
PM me if you are looking to purchase more units and I'll see what I can do for you.

I'm normally not a fan of 3d printed stuff as it all looks functional but not pleasing to the eye. These splitters actually don't look bad tbh.

Thank you sir.
I put a Lot of time and effort into this design.
You should see how many actual tweaks/versions I've made just to get it to this stage of finish..

I'm assuming you have plans for limitless/felony? or will these bolt right up?

Correct, I'll PM you a sneak peek on my other 'works in progress'...

But, Yes this splitter will still fit both of these other models.

Hey brother it's Gabe I was corresponding with u over the weekend & trying to send payment but for some reason more then likely the error is coming from me but it wouldn't go through.If it's not too much trouble can u send me a request through pay pal for the 2 splitters this way all I have to do is send payment.Sorry for the trouble & much appreciated.paypal info is [email protected]

@gobyV4R,
Hello sir, thank you for your interest.
Since you are a new member and have no posting history (other than this one) or reaction score, I'm sure you can understand why I'm hesitant to do any transactions. Even after two separate PMs and Paypal attempts (previously), the payments just didn't come through..
Granted, there could be a grace period for you if you just created a Paypal account, IDK..

Although I would love to earn your business, perhaps it's just not meant to be ,at this time.
I hope you understand.

PS:
And, you may want to remove your email from your post above from the public thread, just to prevent future email spamming.
Just a courtesy heads up.

Also, Welcome to ArrmaForum!
You have your first post. 👍
Please introduce yourself to the group when you get a chance later..
We look forward to hearing/seeing more from you in the future. Cheers!

Are u 10 years old? Cause if u are then I understand why u would be hesitant.Im a grown adult with a family & adult responsibilities so I don't have intrest or time to post anything.Just wanted some damn splitters for my rc.All this for $45???? Wow.

Are u 10 years old? Cause if u are then I understand why u would be hesitant.Im a grown adult with a family & adult responsibilities so I don't have intrest or time to post anything.Just wanted some damn splitters for my rc.All this for $45???? Wow.
If he doesn't. There's plenty of others that sell em. Raz. Scorched rc.. ect.

EVERY time I picked up my remote and go bash my rigs, it brings me back to my younger years..
Maybe not back that far in age, but close enough.

Also, please understand.. I do not own Paypal nor work for them.
I honestly don't know why your payment is not coming through.
Didn't realize getting 2X my splitters would upset you this much, for that I apologize.

I understand buying from a forum -on an individual basis- is not the most convenient way of doing business.
I am working as Fast as I can to get an online shop up and operational.
In the end it's just me, myself and I doing it all -to try and get this venture off the ground.
So, please bare with me.

If he doesn't. There's plenty of others that sell em. Raz. Scorched rc.. ect.
Thanks much appreciated
EVERY time I picked up my remote and go bash my rigs, it brings me back to my younger years..
Maybe not back that far in age, but close enough.

Also, please understand.. I do not own Paypal nor work for them.
I honestly don't know why your payment is not coming through.
Didn't realize getting 2X my splitters would upset you this much, for that I apologize.

I understand buying from a forum -on an individual basis- is not the most convenient way of doing business.
I am working as Fast as I can to get an online shop up and operational.
In the end it's just me, myself and I doing it all -to try and get this venture off the ground.
So, please bare with me.
It was your info that I put in that said u didn't have an account that was in my 1st message to u so I tried different ways of typing your info & it took my money every time but then got message saying YOU needed to create an account in order to recieve payment.Instead of getting scared,nervous & offended & have u jumping the gun with what ever assumption u had grab hold of yourself & read the entire message.

Last edited:
Thanks much appreciated

It was your info that I put in that said u didn't have an account that was in my 1st message to u so I tried different ways of typing your info & it took my money every time but then got message saying YOU needed to create an account in order to recieve payment.Instead of getting scared,nervous & offended & have u jumping the gun with what ever assumption u had grab hold of yourself & read the entire message.

Okay, however I haven't received any message(s) from within (my) Paypal that states I need to create an (new?) account.
-Only what you are telling me..
Nor have I received any correspondence in my email from Paypal Corporate indicating there's an issue.
Or, that I needed to create a new account?

Like I have mentioned before- I have completed many transactions with my Paypal prior to your purchase.
NONE of the other AF members I have dealt with have had any problems.
And, I'm not blaming you or am offended in any way..
I'm not even upset by your slights against me.

It's okay.

Okay, however I haven't received any message(s) from within (my) Paypal that states I need to create an (new?) account.
-Only what you are telling me..
Nor have I received any correspondence in my email from Paypal Corporate indicating there's an issue.
Or, that I needed to create a new account?

Like I have mentioned before- I have completed many transactions with my Paypal prior to your purchase.
NONE of the other AF members I have dealt with have had any problems.
And, I'm not blaming you or am offended in any way..
I'm not even upset by your slights against me.

It's okay.
@Tex Koder. It's a good possibility. That he is having an issue. Which I've had. Sometimes Paypal glitch. It's not perfect. I bought a rc from a guy here. And the email address was correct and went to a complete stranger. And the guy can vouche for it. But it's going to make you more money and have more customer base. If you walk em through it or send him an invoice. Instead of being in my opinion kinda standoff. 🤷 for a small venture. It would pay off in the long run. But it's up to you how you take this info. Doesn't matter if he has one post or 1 million posts. If it's going through PayPal. It's covered either way.

Made in Texas!

View attachment 218872

View attachment 218873

320mm Wide
Built in Winglets

Asking $25 each
I would love to grab a blk one from ya for my v2 Infraction?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back