Infraction Infraction Esc Fan Broke

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kasey

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone! My fan on my esc broke the other day, and i’ve been trying to find a replacement fan but i’m not exactly sure what i’m looking for. i found one fan but it doesn’t have the connection for the motor fan. i’ll attach a photo of the connection point.

thank you all so much!

81F3A01E-B3E0-4280-8A60-22B646CD18F2.jpeg

Thank you for your help everyone, i found the fan. the other problem i’m having is the connection for the motor fan. on the photo i posted you can see that the motor fan gets its power from the esc fan. so im not sure where the motors fan would get plugged in.

Buy the scorched rc inner fenders!! I bet your getting pebbles in your fan and tearing it up!! They work too good to keep the crap out.

Buy the scorched rc inner fenders!! I bet your getting pebbles in your fan and tearing it up!! They work too good to keep the crap out.
that’s what i’m about to buy here soon. i’m still having problems finding a fan i’m not sure what one too get. i found the one that’s stock that goes in my esc, but they’re all out of stock, and i don’t know what one to get outside of the stock one. could anyone post a link?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back